Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Outside Authorities

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
keithdeakin

Unread post Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:00 pm

SamJ...You could talk about Chackras, what they are and how they can influence our intuition, perhaps question our anxiety.How to work with them, opening and closing them, at the start you could include the colours associated with each one or leave the colours out until such time as the person understands.
Hope this helps.
Kind regards.

Samanthaj

Unread post Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:09 pm

Thank you Lovingsilentvoice and Keith..
Great ways of explaining that and will help me in future to explain it.
Could never explain it well but as you have both put it.. The Emotions felt or (absence) of them can definitely help us determine what is anxiety/worry & what is intuitive
What holds a purpose/meaning and what is just overactive thoughts / worry.

Great topic thanks again
Sam j
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Loving Silent Voice

Unread post Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:50 am

Samanthaj,

You're very welcome... We are always learning new things. it's never easy to explain the feelings and sometimes I still having a hard time to explain it, too. ;)

Love and Light!

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information