Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Keep me in your prayers this week

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
Esteban

Unread post Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:05 am

I have gone through so much since joining this group. I very much appreciate all the support I have gotten here. Things are looking up, but there is another dilemma I am dealing with that I hope my family and I can overcome.

I lost my job back in February and this caused lots of hardship. I started a part time job a month after losing my full time job, but we kept sliding into a financial hole. In the month of April we had serious trouble paying rent and were at risk of being evicted. I am an Army veteran, and reached out to the VFW(Veterans of Foreign War) for financial assistance. I had to jump through hoops submitting required documents and info in order to have my case considered. My case was approved and I received a check to pay my rent. That was a very stressful time for me.

Fast forward to July. While looking for veteran programs back in April, I encountered a program called USACares. They offered to give me financial assistance once I proved I accepted a job offer. At the end of June O accepted a job offer for a machinist position at a manufacturing company. I also have an engineering degree, and have struggled in vain to secure an engineering job since I graduated school over 3 years ago. When I learned the company hired engineers, I took the machinist job offer because of the possibility of one day being internally promoted to an engineer position.

I forwarded all my information to USACares and completed any documentation they required. They approved me for rent assistance on July 17 and mailed a check. That's great, right? Well here is where things get not good at all. I was informed that the check was supposed to be mailed two day mail, but was sent regular mail. Today is July 28 and the check has still not arrived. That check will pay for July rent, but we are just about in August.

I had the case worker inform my apartment complex that the check is on it's way, but they can only wait so long. They really messed up by not sending it priority mail, and now I am in a situation where I face possible eviction AGAIN.

I want things to get better, I want this to work out. The check is addressed to my apartment complex main office and I hope it gets there this week, preferably Monday. Not sure what we will do if it does not get here. Please everybody cross their fingers and pray for my family and I. I am tired of this struggle.

JazzhasQs

Unread post Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:02 am

Prayers Up

Esteban

Unread post Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:40 pm

Crisis averted. I contacted USACares anf they sent another check by overnight USPS shipping. The check was delivered to my apartment leasing office on the last day of July, just in the nick of time.

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information