Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Two wives and afterlife

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
Ria
ABT Team

Unread post Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:34 pm

A question from a skeptic friend.
If i have two wives in my earthly life, which wife will join me when I die?
Assuming we go to another place.

Ah the questions some people ask, what are your thoughts; replies?

Ria :-)

CelticRose

Unread post Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:52 pm

Interesting question... just a ponder... here... nothing more, nothing less.. I would imagine the wife that you'd be happy with staying the rest of your life with, but it may be that both wives join you in spirit as family members as you heal together... a good example of this to think about would be henry 8th as he had multiple wives, but I'm never sure if he is a good example to mention or candidate for having a relationship with, so perhaps some self learning to do on that one, maybe.... where partnerships were concerned back then, however sorta links to the present question, though...

Ria
ABT Team

Unread post Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:40 pm

Indeed thank you, i feel also has to do with soul groups and the removal of ego once one passes. So may well be both wives.

Rainbowimagination

Unread post Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:15 am

I'd have to say both wifes as well. I think the energies and souls that are important to us are also a part of soul peer group. The ones that show up in our earthly lifes to teach us.
From that thought I say both :)

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information