Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Lion Dreams???!!!!!

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
destiny283

Unread post Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:10 am

Been having them on and off for months now. The last dream I was walking in a green pasture and I noticed in my peripheral a full grown male lion grazing or doing something at a distance. I looked to my hands and to my dismay they were a young lion's paws. I was a teenage lion. not fully grown and not too small. So I ran to the other side of the field hoping to go unnoticed by the other lion. On my way I passed a man with a pistol in hand walking across the field and a pickup truck is what I ran past.

Last night as I closed my eyes to fall asleep I started to see the lion's habitat again. The hazy hay colored looking grass field and each time I see it I'm thinking a lion is coming to get me.

Other times I would dream of a lion talking to a prince, a lioness roaring at people, a lioness on top of a mountain. Myself being surround by lions looking at me but not growling or trying to eat me. What does it mean?

:hysterical: help please

CelticRose

Unread post Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:44 pm

The best person to interpret your dream is yourself. The second thing that I can draw to your attention is that there is something known as the Lion's Gate Energy and this is a spectrum of consciousness energies that are positively at work within the universe today. Having said that, this could be again a totem animal or helper coming forward to help you find courage in yourself, today. This dream could portray you as healing yourself and getting to know your dream via working with this lion and the energy in meditation. It brings to mind the feelings of frustration, releasing perhaps anger and irritation, and perhaps it may be a bit of clairvoyance to see the totem stepping forward to help you further, shape-shifting is a shamanic technique that allows us to become the animal energy in meditation. So it might be an idea to focus on the lion that you are seeing and ask if it is indeed a totem animal coming forward to help you with this mission that you are on!

destiny283

Unread post Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:06 pm

I think you're right last night I saw as I closed my eyes someone was walking away over a mountain and the lion turned his head to see the man walk up the mountain past him. Its as if the lion is looking out for me. It wasn't a dream it was a vision. But what could it mean?
Last edited by destiny283 on Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CelticRose

Unread post Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:12 pm

Definitely on that! And Trust in those instincts too as they will not let you down either! Even in dreams..... Excellent stuff (=

destiny283

Unread post Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:46 pm

What could t mean? a man going away and a lion watching from the distance?

CelticRose

Unread post Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:55 pm

Just could mean that the instincts have taken over so you are being asked perhaps to trust in your own instincts.

destiny283

Unread post Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:00 pm

Hmmm that is quite interesting. Got any meditation tips?

CelticRose

Unread post Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:29 pm

Afraid not, but can search my folders for some guided meditations though if I have any stored in this computer or on the old computer. Nowadays I usually just quieten my mind by watching a leaf float along the flow of the river and out into the estuary, as it follows the stream of consciousness of the river, the thoughts and stray thoughts that come in go out with it along the flow of the tide. The other times I meditate when I do I listen to Enya Time After Time track, as it helps quieten my mind in general so I can focus. I'm not sure if that would help you, but maybe pick up a natural cd like Midori or Llewellyn does a few good ones or find some tracks to listen to by youtube... that may help.

destiny283

Unread post Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:53 am

I meditated and saw the lion stopping and looking back and if something had gotten his attention. It was so clear the colors and everything. That and a lady with red lipstick. I later browsed Facebook and found that woman to be Donna Summers.

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information