Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Advice please??

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
Channerwood

Unread post Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:39 pm

Hello!

I am wondering......every time I go for a reading I am told, 'you have the gift, you should be doing this work' Although I have often had a feeling about someone, I am not aware of having a particular gift so I am wondering of this is something that everyone gets told or should I actually take it seriously?? If it is the latter, how do I go about it?

Any advice would be gratefully received :)

Samanthaj

Unread post Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:31 am

Channerwood wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:39 pm
Hello!

I am wondering......every time I go for a reading I am told, 'you have the gift, you should be doing this work' Although I have often had a feeling about someone, I am not aware of having a particular gift so I am wondering of this is something that everyone gets told or should I actually take it seriously?? If it is the latter, how do I go about it?

Any advice would be gratefully received :)

Hi Channerwood. :welcome: to ABT :hugs:

Good question
Do you personally believe you have the gift? do you believe you have psychic abilities/mediumship abilities... if so, it's likely that the readers could have been picking up on it. I was told years ago very similar things which at first I was a little skeptical of. Of course if someone tells you that you will... you start to wonder... really? (Especially if it's not something you've given much attention to prior...)
In short: I did end up writing a book and doing energy healing work. (As I was told) so I believe it's possible.. the reader may have been picking up on your pathway. Some things I believe we are pulled to for a reason, a purpose perhaps?
So good question is.. do you believe you do? as if yes.. and you have a lot of interest there, it's possible. :thumbsup:

As for how.. ABT is a fab place to develop and connect , we have free classes.. The next one is Tomorrow the 4th, 10pm GMT .. Spirit Awareness class with Keithdeakin

Then we have ' A Course in Miracles ' with Homebound ... this is on Sundays.. at 10pm EST ]

All are held in the chat rooms. Feel free to join us.. you don't need to sign up, just come along :peace:

The chat rooms are a pretty helpful supportive place to start.. then the forums are great for asking questions and we have some great posts added (usually daily) on various things such as Divination, Scryig/Reading methods.. how to ground/meet Spirit Guides.. and much more.
Great to have you join us all

Sam j
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Channerwood

Unread post Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:18 am

That's fantastic - Thank you Sam, I will certainly think about joining the conferences. :)

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information