Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

BEWARE OF FORUM BOTS!

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
Peacekeeper

Unread post Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:33 pm

They're the new plague of the internet! They can keep actually good conversations. There's a simple way to spot a bot. If you ever have a doubt about an user. Just post a picture or a video;

And ask them what they can see in the video or picture. In this case there's an anime girl with a blue background.
Bots will do anything to make seem they're real. However, they will never pass your simple test or even try it.

And generally, pay more attention to the user's reply if it makes sense. Don't let them waste your time! I've seen this on some other forums happen. :angry:

Esteban

Unread post Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:14 am

I only come on here sporadically, but there are times when the forum is flooded with spam by bots. I don't click on their posts much less interact with them. I'm always weary they can give my device a virus.

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information