Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

This is amazing

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
hopeful

Unread post Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:33 pm

Hi everyone; i just joined yesterday, and wanted to take a moment and acknowledge how incredible this website it. It is so refreshing to see/ read these experiences and hopefully have a few of our own. The best thing about all this, is how incredibly kind and welcoming the participants are. I have yet to feel unwelcome or out of place, and i just wanted to take a moment and acknowledge that.
thanks much
"Yesterday I was naive and wanted to change the world. Today I am wise and want to change myself.' -Rumi

Always learning....

summerfoxx

Unread post Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:09 pm

Welcome, hopeful. :) We are tickled pink to hear that you like us and the forum. :) Enjoy the forum. The ABT Team is very sweet. :)

hopeful

Unread post Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:16 pm

Thank you summerfoxx.... i'm really enjoying it! my only concern is that i'm a bit fearful of overstepping my boundaries? i would hate to unintentionally do something wrong! but even then, everyone is so nice, so it makes me a much more calm
"Yesterday I was naive and wanted to change the world. Today I am wise and want to change myself.' -Rumi

Always learning....

summerfoxx

Unread post Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:31 am

I understand that. I have overstepped MY boundaries many times. Everyone here IS very nice. :) And you are welcome, sugar dumpling. :) If you have any questions, just ask away. :) We are right here, for each other. :)

Samanthaj

Unread post Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:52 pm

hopeful it's been a pleasure meeting you, i'm glad you found ABT :)

Don't worry about overstepping boundaries or getting into any trouble :) it's pretty straightforward and basic guidelines so nothing you'll miss, hugs

I appreciate all your support in chat and thank you for giving back . Hugs
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

hopeful

Unread post Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:31 pm

So kind of you, Samantha! I feel so much better since everyone thus far has been so incredibly welcoming!
I did, however, have an unexpected wonderful moment last night. I was chatting in one of the rooms, and ended up providing assistance (not a reading, or any sort of psychic capacity) to another member. It sounded like she just had a lot on her mind, and needed people to listen (read), and offer insight. I felt so wonderful knowing I could be there for said member!

Always learning....

hopeful

Unread post Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:32 pm

@summerfox
thank you so much for that insight! I am still in shock at how incredibly welcoming and kind everyone is. It gives me hope (no pun intended, given my screen name), that humanity isn't always cruel!

Always learning....

summerfoxx

Unread post Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:26 pm

Honey? You will find no cruelty or danger here. We are very kind and welcoming and very gentle to each other. :) I promise you, you will never ever hear a cruel word here. And if there is a new member who mocks and ridicules you, you just let one of the ABT Team or the Administrator of the forum know, and they will handle it. :)

angel722

Unread post Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:11 pm

Welcome Hopeful, I think we talked in a chat a couple of time :) Welcome to the forum and I hope you find it as helpful as I have :)

hopeful

Unread post Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:15 pm

I'm so excited right now b/c i participated in one of the classes, and actually got to give someone a ribbon, and a mini reading!!!! the sitter even said it was appropriate!!!! how cool--- i guess Owl was right... maybe i have more in me about this stuff than i thought!

Always learning....

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information