Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

my new friend

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
CelticRose

Unread post Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:29 pm

Photo on 06-09-2017 at 14.27.jpg
crystal ball friend
Do excuse the face behind it, I wasn't able to erase that out of the picture!

As always, ground and shield before working as you are working with crystal energy and positive energy.

Right so what I usually do with the crystal ball first of all....

I hold it up to my heart and ask for it to work in the name of positive intention and I intend it to connect up to the universal consciousness of singing and talking crystal communication network that works fully and firmly in the name of love and light to activate itself in the name of Higher Energy and Positive Guiding Energy so that it can work to help through my friendship & love for the ball to work for the good of all. Thanks and so it shall be.

I also request that the ball if i'm unsure of what it is or does to show me as to what its here for and why its called out to me today to work with me so through crystal communication - i ask for a sign of confirmation from the ball to say its heard my request. If there is anything you are unsure of or don't like what it is doing, ask for the ball to stop and ask that its heard your request.

You can also via positive intention ask for it to remove all old programming and negative programming that it remembers which may take form of old vibrations that are energetic, if the ball has been in a place where you are not sure of its energy at the time of the energy calling out to you.

Once you have brought your new little friend home, welcome it into your home too ... and generally carry it around with you in order to get to know your friends as you would with an old friend as well as much as you would with a new one, treat it with respect as respect is what you would get in return tenfold - this ensures the working relationship between you and the stones themselves -it also works with any stone you wish to connect with and talk to.

Listen to your crystal's when they wish to communicate. Be aware and mindful of what they are communicating across in their own crystalline way. You would be watching out for signs from the crystals to say that they have heard your request and respectfully from what request you wish for it to do. I don't really like to use the word dictate as it gives off weird connotations of control, but you are in control of your energy and personal space, though energy from the crystals once cleared will be positive.... as you are re-programming it to work in the nature of heightened energy and positive energy and only with the universal crystal connection network that works with the positive higher energy.

Programming Crystals

So.... this is just how I work, and everyone is different, but if you wish to program it to protect a space.... e.g. if an amethyst.... protecting a space that has had some negative energy sent to it, know that the crystal in question would indeed pick up all of the negative vibration that had been sent to it.

Hold the crystal in your hand and up next to your heart and ask for the stone to protect your living space/workspace, where-ever you want protected. You can also visualize violet protective light going into the stone as way of letting the stone know you want this space to be protected.

As with all crystals / stones depending what jargon you use to identify them for... as long as the intention is positive, and the gemstone/crystal know what you intend to work with them in a positive light...deeper clearing sometimes can be a good idea especially if the stone is carrying a lot of heavy weighted energy too....

Some of the signs for crystal communication to watch for are.....

1. Some crystals can show animal totem guides within their interior.....so if you are seeing animal guides.... in your stone's surface - like amethyst for example.... it will be from the essence of the crystal via the higher channel of the universe that you are being shown them....

2. Other crystals can use music, so songs they've heard.... or pick up on... feelings.... thoughts.... imagery
to show you that they've heard your request...

3. I've also encountered that some crystals also use tones and high pitched or low pitched sounds like whistling to let themselves be heard.... that way too

4. This crystal particularly so far has shown it is communicating in colour and light....but i would imagine crystals are a good tool for keys to communication with what they wish to show you, depending on their energy to connect with at the time of link/connection opens to teach you that something new on your journey.

IF you are unsure at any time, ask for a sign from the crystal/stone to say its heard your request and also ask for it to stop what its doing and know that out of respect of your energy on a vibe wavelength, know that it will stop then you can put down the crystal & Re-cleanse it.... using the methods as listed in another post....

Same with the pendy, start small....and build your friendship up with the stone, ask for a sign from the crystal/stone if unsure... and ask for it to stop respectively if you are unsure.... trust in those instincts...

Please feel free to move this post should a mod feel it belongs in another section. Thank you!
Last edited by CelticRose on Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brandy0219

Unread post Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:37 pm

Such a beautiful ball celtic!

blackswan237

Unread post Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:38 pm

That's a gorgeous 1 Celtic. cool

CelticRose

Unread post Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:54 pm

Yup. Its Carnelian ball, so today I'm looking at the properties of Carnelian!

Crackersisback

Unread post Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:53 pm

awe so beautiful I have always wanted to have one but I don't have the time rote now to spend with it but some day rose enjoy ur time an help many

CelticRose

Unread post Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:55 pm

yup crackers, ty :o) and understood, no worries!

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information