Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Update for 2019

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
Esteban

Unread post Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:24 pm

Just posting an update for those who know me here and familiar with the trials and tribulations I have endured since joining this site in 2015. I use this site as a form of support and as a personal diary. If you're bored, you can search my posts and get a glimpse of my life story.

Last year was a rollercoaster ride of frustrating financial issues and my never ending quest to secure an engineering job. My family and I flirted with being evicted on more than one occasion, and somehow managed to pull through. Familial issues also complicated things as well. The outlook for this year is looking up for everything mentioned. I started working for a manufacturer as a machinist. I let it be known that I possessed an engineering degree during the hiring process, and was assured that I would be placed in an engineering role when the time was right. This year, the ball is rolling to make that happen.

I have a very good relationship with my ex. If you're interested in my story with her it is well documented in other posts I have made here. We reconnected years ago after a bad breakup and we stay in touch. I did not hear from her for most of last year and would wonder if it was because of anything I have said or done. A few weeks ago she replied to my messages. It felt really good because we enjoy having deep discussions about sociopolitical matters. We both enjoy the interaction.

If anyone has any questions please do ask. Things are looking up for me and my family. I look forward to great things in 2019!

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information