Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

How intense am I?

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
LaKinLaShae

Unread post Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:02 pm

I feel very imbalanced lately. I can tell you all of the mistakes I know I'm currently making, but I try to meditate and speak to spirit/self/God everyday. I have had so many bizarre things happen here lately. I feel as if my soul is vibrating so rapidly or harshly that it may explode. I feel a pull in so many different directions and I can't seem to reign and collective myself. I have so many questions and feel so out of place. So, those of you who sense energy very easily, how intense is mine?I'm genuinely curious. I dont know anyone as sensitive or intuitive as myself in person. PM me for details on the very strange/perhaps even disillusioned happenings. I could really use a friend and/or any type of loving, compassionate, but honest guidance.
Thanks for reading

Seven

Unread post Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:44 am

When a person opens up/become aware the vibration you feel will be higher, to some this energy can be where you feel the imbalance you speak of. Meditation is not always the answer, if you are having difficulties in quieting the mind ( meditation isn't for everyone), work with the higher energies by channeling it to good use example work with Kundalini energy or Reiki. If you are an empath this will also help to direct the energy, find away to be in control instead of your energy controlling you.

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information