Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

More thoughts from a new comer!

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
hopeful

Unread post Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:01 am

As I've mentioned in all my posts, this site is amazing. The one thing that is mind blowing to me thus far is how everyone seems to have an apparent connection; i've only been on for a brief period of time, but it's mind blowing to me that i feel a connection to people all over the world?
It's so exciting, and more so, at least people here don't think im crazy for saying that! lol
"Yesterday I was naive and wanted to change the world. Today I am wise and want to change myself.' -Rumi

Always learning....

Samanthaj

Unread post Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:08 am

lol good point that no one here thinks you're crazy. Maybe one of few sites where you can have others agree it's because you're meant to be here, in divine timing :) (why not)
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

hopeful

Unread post Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:38 pm

thanks so much for that, Samantha! I really do feel so welcome here, and it's a wonderful thing!
"Yesterday I was naive and wanted to change the world. Today I am wise and want to change myself.' -Rumi

Always learning....

MeanerThanMyDemons

Unread post Wed May 03, 2017 2:18 am

It is an amazing vibe on this site. It is so interesting also. I've been browsing through the topics and experiences. I do have to say the people on here are so welcoming. Blessed be
It doesn't matter what other people think. You are beautiful inside and out!

Arwen
ABT Team

Unread post Wed May 03, 2017 11:22 am

So happy that you love it here Hopeful :D I've found your company great too.

As you know, we've talked a bit in chat and I find you a genuine and friendly person and am sure you'll fit in here fine :)

Welcome and enjoy!

xxx

Jackrab

Unread post Thu May 04, 2017 7:37 pm

Hi everyone loving the site as well

summerfoxx

Unread post Thu May 04, 2017 10:38 pm

Awesome news! :) The people here ARE VERY experienced and so sweet. :) Glad to hear that your enjoying the forum. :) That makes our time here worthwhile. :)

runfreway

Unread post Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:22 am

yes this site is amazing and has a good vibes

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information