Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Is there going to be any good news for me?

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
elainebarbie

Unread post Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:59 pm

It has been a tough year so far....my mom died in March lost my job due to lay off in May. My son-in-law left my daughter for another woman. Can anyone tell me if there light at the end of this tunnel for me?
Please!
:help:

D3F3ND3R

Unread post Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:36 pm

Life is chockfull of pitfalls and disappointments and in my personal experience in the past and how ive seen people from the worst walks of life turn out to be some of the best human beings ive ever met I would say that "yes" its a sad truth that I believe in more than myself that suffering and pain transforms people and sometimes its for the worse but I just got a good feeling that its going to make you so much stronger and allow you to change perspective after deeper insight into the problems your facing and make better choices overall, forging your own path for the better. I have personally dealt with some pretty jacked up things that numbed me to a lot of the bullshit that we all deal with in some form or another, sometimes it just takes time and patience and when it happens for you as I'm sure it will, you'll look back and see this as just a test of your resolve that molded you and your life into something you couldn't even dream of before. I hope you will stay with us for a long time and assist others who face problems of their own through the pain you've dealt with and the unique invaluable experience it gifted you with.

Samanthaj

Unread post Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:37 pm

D3F3ND3R wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:36 pm
Life is chockfull of pitfalls and disappointments and in my personal experience in the past and how ive seen people from the worst walks of life turn out to be some of the best human beings ive ever met I would say that "yes" its a sad truth that I believe in more than myself that suffering and pain transforms people and sometimes its for the worse but I just got a good feeling that its going to make you so much stronger and allow you to change perspective after deeper insight into the problems your facing and make better choices overall, forging your own path for the better. I have personally dealt with some pretty jacked up things that numbed me to a lot of the bullshit that we all deal with in some form or another, sometimes it just takes time and patience and when it happens for you as I'm sure it will, you'll look back and see this as just a test of your resolve that molded you and your life into something you couldn't even dream of before. I hope you will stay with us for a long time and assist others who face problems of their own through the pain you've dealt with and the unique invaluable experience it gifted you with.

Very good points made, I couldn't have said it better :thinktank:

:welcome: To ABT elainebarbie
by elainebarbie » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:59 pm
It has been a tough year so far....my mom died in March lost my job due to lay off in May. My son-in-law left my daughter for another woman. Can anyone tell me if there light at the end of this tunnel for me?
Please!
I'm so sorry for your loss of your dear mum
And for you losing your job too
How is your support network, do you have friends who you can rely on?
This is not a reading as such however I wanted to comment as I can understand/relate. Losing a loved one can really throw everything off track , it's the hardest thing we face in this lifetime. Losing a parent but then losing your job and having to deal with massive changes is bound to be overwhelming. Hugs

Again without reading, but through experience, I promise you there really is a light at the end of the tunnel. Intuitively , I also know much needed relief will come your way. I do feel you will find work very soon, a similar field to where you were working prior to all of this, but a different place. I specifically see evening work , did you work night shifts at all? I just see you working somewhere doing nights.

In dealing with the changes re your son in law leaving your daughter:
I feel you have been a huge support to her. She will also have much needed relief and will settle with someone who loves her. I don't see this for some time, In fact, don't see when at all. But I see for the next few months there'll be some time for her to reconnect with other things and get back on track
she's going to flourish (as I heard it)

Your mum: I have a feeling she would be aware you were/are a believer. Have you considered visiting a spiritualist church (i'm unsure how you feel about them) but I wanted to mention that I feel in time, your mum will probably come through if that's your will for her to :hugs:

May I ask is there an anniversary relating to your mum/mum and father coming up soon?
it could be a date of an wedding anniversary, a birthday ,
Birthday of either

I ask because I feel her energy very close to you and your daughter, and a male is mentioned. I feel that she loved him very much, though I can't see his face or much at all, just a sense

I'm also shown White Roses. 6 of them to be exact
& a painting of a female.
I hope they make sense to you. :thinktank:

White Rose Symbolism

'' White roses are symbolic of purity, innocence, sympathy, spirituality. Early tradition used white roses as a symbol of true love, an association which would later become the hallmark of the red rose. Also known as the bridal rose, the white rose is a traditional wedding flower;;

Since your mum showed white roses I'm wondering if there is a wedding soon to come , within the family ?

:o)

Take care and if you have any questions let us know,

Sam j
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information