Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

paranormal?

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
hopeful

Unread post Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:21 pm

Hi everyone,
I'm still actively learning about all this stuff, and it's been fascinating, but i was curious, as anyone had any paranormal experiences worth mentioning? I have always felt that if i turn around fast enough, i'll find someone watching me? it's a very odd feeling.
"Yesterday I was naive and wanted to change the world. Today I am wise and want to change myself.' -Rumi

Always learning....

summerfoxx

Unread post Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:38 pm

I have had those feelings before too, hopeful. I just chalked it up to my mind playing tricks on ME. However, maybe someone will say something different, from what I said.

hopeful

Unread post Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:37 pm

i wasn't sure. i've felt these sensations for as long as i can remember, and im pretty sure if i mentioned that outside of a forum like this, i'd be committed! lol
"Yesterday I was naive and wanted to change the world. Today I am wise and want to change myself.' -Rumi

Always learning....

summerfoxx

Unread post Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:11 pm

Well. I am not saying that you're crazy, sweetie. :) I know how that feels, when you try to explain something like that, and people will look at me like I have lobsters coming out of my ears. I believe you. :) I hope that someone can help you. :) I love it, when someone helps me with things like that. It is such a relief.

hopeful

Unread post Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:50 pm

thanks summer... i dont know that i, 'need,' help per se. It's just a feeling i've had for a long time. It isn't a negative thing, whatsoever.
I will say that this site has opened up my eyes to countless things!

Always learning....

angel722

Unread post Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:10 pm

It could be paranormal, it could also be a spirit guide that's watching over you. You sound like a sensative, someone who has the ability to sense spirits. You could try doing a little "ghost hunting" the next time you feel it. Just use a voice recorder on your phone or you can buy one and see if you can get an evp or two. I would also keep a detailed journal and write down in detail everytime you feel it. You could find a pattern to when it shows up, or when your most sensative to that type of energy. Write down any feelings you feel, physical sensations, thoughts or "scenerios" that run through your head smells, anything you hear, especially if it makes no sense to you at all, I have a feeling your in the beginning stages of channeling spirit :) What I also do is some meditations to meet your spirit guide/angel or other spiritual being that you connect with. This will a) help you figure out if the one following you around is your guide and b) also help you descern spirit. We are made up of energy, living and dead or non-living so we are able to pick up on energies around us that we don't see. Discernment is nothing more then being able to read that energy and get a better idea of what you are dealing. Readig energy will develope over time, but knowing tha basic feeling of your angels/guides, ect you will know the feeling they bring, so if something else comes along, you feel a small or large differance in that feeling. Then you will start getting impressions. It's also easier to pick up darker energy when you already know the light eergy, since light energy often brings a feeling of peace, comfort and feels lighter. If you feel that yet also pick up something feels a little different,darker and it's not sitting right with you, then you know that something isn't right and your probebly dealing with something. Alway's listen to your intuition even if you can't get "proof", on a deeper level, your intuition senses things and over time you will learn to trust it.
If your looking to develope this, try doig some psychic games. I would avoid those computer generated games online, they rarely work because it's hard to connect to a computer that has no thoughts or emotions to connect to. Instead, type in haunted places online. Uusally the web-site will have a picture and a description underneath. Look at the picture but NOT the description. The write down any thing you see, you feel anything and everything you pick up on, no matter how small it is, then when your done, read the description and compare it to what you wrote. If you get some wrong, that's ok, but really focus on the things you got right because this helps you learn to trust your impressions and will help you develeope your ability. It will also help you learn how YOU recieve that energy and interpret it.
I hope this helps, but if it helps, I am pickig up a male that is earthbound looking for your help. Sensatives and Mediums have an energy that attracts spirits, it's like a beacon of light they gravitate towards. Just let him know that you can't help him and your not ready so he needs to leave. Or, you can try to help him by talking to him. Just place a protective shield aroud yourslef before you do and remember you set the ground rules, but if your afraid or unsure, it's best to tell him to leave, he'll just go to some other Medium who can help him.

eissadsenator

Unread post Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:08 am

I'm simple person but I feel that too when I'm alone and at nights mostly
Sometimes when I'm alone in the house on my I feel like if I turn my head right or around I will see Sth xD I it's so scary,
I sometimes talk loud when I'm alone tell them don't appear I when I want to do Sth like go grab a drink or wear my shoes and get the hell out of the house xD

RobHDx

Unread post Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:13 pm

Is it also paranormal when you talk to jesus? But im still not sure, because i was diagnosed with psychosis, but a very light psychosis.. its not worth to mention, but still. But never had the feeling of someone watching me or following me when i was alone at home. So its a quite mysterious thing you had. Maybe you get some answers here.

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information