Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Hey, newbie here

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
angie201081

Unread post Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:54 pm

Hey, Im Angie, lover of all things spooky and into all sorts of psychic stuff.

Im a 35 year old living in Scotland, UK and work as an auxillary nurse.

I think I had a vision while I was meditating recently. All I saw was me and a guy that Ive been seeing, him with an arm around my waist, and the other hand holding one of my hands. I also remember myself wearing a blue/purple top. He's been kind of distant recently (hes having a bit of a hard time at the mo) Am I right in thinking that he and I are going to become close again? Please help as a little confused by this vision.

Going for a nosy now :)

Samanthaj

Unread post Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:29 pm

angie201081 wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:54 pm
Hey, Im Angie, lover of all things spooky and into all sorts of psychic stuff.

Im a 35 year old living in Scotland, UK and work as an auxillary nurse.

I think I had a vision while I was meditating recently. All I saw was me and a guy that Ive been seeing, him with an arm around my waist, and the other hand holding one of my hands. I also remember myself wearing a blue/purple top. He's been kind of distant recently (hes having a bit of a hard time at the mo) Am I right in thinking that he and I are going to become close again? Please help as a little confused by this vision.

Going for a nosy now :)

Hi Angie
Great to have you join us :welcome: :thinktank:

I would say that has got to be a good omen. I believe the old saying that if we dream of someone, they are thinking of us or they will soon appear (phone call, letter, email )
Failing that I guess you could also take it as a sign to reach out... have you contacted him recently?

I think if your intuition is leading you to strongly feel you will become close, you most likely are. Just my take on it :o)

See you around the site

Sam J
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

angie201081

Unread post Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:15 pm

We talk everyday. He's just seemed a little distant recently. Saying that he's going through a tough time at work, which will hopefully resolved soon. I'm hoping that we regain our closeness once this is sorted. Hard to be patient though

Owlscrying

Unread post Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:30 pm

:welcome2: to ABT angie201081. :thinktank:

Nice meeting you. Image

Join us in Chat. :peace:

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information