Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

guidance appreciated

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
leoniscool247

Unread post Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:44 pm

so i've been very confused lately and with having a little amount of friends to talk to (about 3ish??) i want to know who can help me figure out a few thoughts i have in my head. i want to see if the ideas i have in my head is leading to a good future and personal fufillment. i've been very connected to the universe and the angels lately but since i dont have any psychic ability im not sure if what im thinking is my destiny and due to having little to no money i cannot get any psychic help at all so if you wanna hear more of what i have to say or give me some guidance it would be a big help. :help: :help: :help:

D3F3ND3R

Unread post Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:16 am

Hello, Ive been here for 2 weeks now and I don't have much experience in fortelling the future but I have experience in other areas if you still need help. Just send me a private message and I can tell you what comes to me. If not then no harm done.

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information