Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

My Miniature Crystals

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
CelticRose

Unread post Sat May 20, 2017 6:59 pm

Smokey Quartz, Yes very familiar with it. Will do Samj, And yeah, this one is a beautiful stone it is an amethyst one :D I will have to count how many I've got now though, lol.

Samanthaj

Unread post Sun May 21, 2017 5:57 pm

Can you ever have too many? :D

I was just thinking about Carnelian. I've been drawn to carnelian (stone) for a long time now.
The little angel figures are nice (know which I mean?) but really are overpriced for the size of them .it's so much better to invest in something that would last as these skulls will do :) plus- they won't go missing easily. We all know the pain of losing tumblestone gemstones around the place and finding them a year later! :lol:

Nice finds , hugs
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

CelticRose

Unread post Mon May 22, 2017 5:28 pm

Should see my room lol that's a YES you can have too many. And yes, very true. :D Particularly with spirit and fey are about!

JP1

Unread post Mon May 29, 2017 2:24 pm

Nice crystals! Can anyone tell me how the crystals work? I don't know so much about this.
I have an amethyst but i don't know exactly what to do with it.

CelticRose

Unread post Mon May 29, 2017 2:31 pm

Stick it on windowsill ledge for 3 hours up to 3 days of the night of the full moon for a deeper cleansing. :) That will help cleanse it.

JP1

Unread post Mon May 29, 2017 2:38 pm

CelticRose wrote:
Mon May 29, 2017 2:31 pm
Stick it on windowsill ledge for 3 hours up to 3 days of the night of the full moon for a deeper cleansing. :) That will help cleanse it.
I will try to do this! Thank you! :)

Samanthaj

Unread post Mon May 29, 2017 6:40 pm

JP1 wrote:
Mon May 29, 2017 2:24 pm
Nice crystals! Can anyone tell me how the crystals work? I don't know so much about this.

Hi Jp!

Welcome aboard. Good question .. A lot of us have them but don't know how to use them. My reiki teacher always said that a big mistake is we don't use them often.. She said how important it is to keep them close, hold them and so on.. So I think choosing one, holding it and meditating with it for 10 mins and keeping that chosen one close to you

Celtic gave some good advice on charging.. I usually leave my stones out in the sun on the ground for a while and occasionally will charge them with reiki :) but moonlight does the trick too

It's also ideal to wear stones you need quite often so if Amethyst's healing properties are what you need then maybe a piece of jewellery with an amethyst stone.. that aside, keeping it near your pillow/desk/in your car and meditating with them will usually do the trick :) (or a keychain)

Samj
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

JP1

Unread post Mon May 29, 2017 7:12 pm

Samanthaj wrote:
Mon May 29, 2017 6:40 pm
JP1 wrote:
Mon May 29, 2017 2:24 pm

Hi Jp!

Welcome aboard. Good question .. A lot of us have them but don't know how to use them. My reiki teacher always said that a big mistake is we don't use them often.. She said how important it is to keep them close, hold them and so on.. So I think choosing one, holding it and meditating with it for 10 mins and keeping that chosen one close to you

Celtic gave some good advice on charging.. I usually leave my stones out in the sun on the ground for a while and occasionally will charge them with reiki :) but moonlight does the trick too

It's also ideal to wear stones you need quite often so if Amethyst's healing properties are what you need then maybe a piece of jewellery with an amethyst stone.. that aside, keeping it near your pillow/desk/in your car and meditating with them will usually do the trick :) (or a keychain)

Samj
Thank you so much for your advice! I really want to use my stone in the right way :)

Thatgirlreinvented

Unread post Mon May 29, 2017 8:42 pm

I love crystals and gemstones, truly love how there's different colors in yours! I recently bought a melody stone bracelet, the seller sent a free pendant of clear quartz... i noticed as i wore it over the last month or so one side got cloudy, when it was sent it was sent with a little noteexplaining soul mates... so i googled it, pretty neat, i found out that cloidy is a feminine feature, while clear is masculine feature. The interesting thing, its only cloudy on one side! Not sure of what that means but really thinking, there's true soul mate energy in it.

CelticRose

Unread post Tue May 30, 2017 7:18 am

Try charging it in either of the methods mentioned above. Starlight also works like a charm with melody stones too.

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information