Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Merry Christmahanakwanzika!

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
Esteban

Unread post Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:04 pm

Wanted to wish everyone a happy holiday no matter what you celebrate! I hope everyone is safe and sound, happy and surrounded by people near and dear to them.

This was a year about rebuilding for my family and I. I went from achieving a lifelong dream of graduating school, to being homeless and unemployed in the space of a year. Now I am employed and living in a place of my own. All that is missing is a job for what I went to school for: mechanical engineering. I want the satisfaction of doing work that interests me while finally being paid enough to be financially secure and comfortable. This has eluded me since graduating over 2 years ago. I look forward to a new year of finally realizing my potential and securing my future. I thank all those who accompanied me on the journey and did not lose faith in me even when I felt like giving up myself. I promise to not let you down or at least die trying.

As for anyone who wished nothing but ill will and misfortune upon me, I relish the idea of disappointing you. I will honor everyone who stands with me living or passed by capturing success and prosperity. :cool:

Samanthaj

Unread post Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:39 pm

Merry Christmas Esteban & Family
And all mods and members :thinktank:

Wishing you all the best for 2018
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Esteban

Unread post Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:25 am

Got a gift today that made my wife break down in tears. We only had $10 to our name to last us until we get paid next Friday. We got an unexpected gift that will see us through in our time of need. Her best friend's parents gave us a Christmas card with $200 cash.

I have to do better next year. I don't want to struggle anymore and am.long overdue for the chance to do better. To a better tomorrow or bust.

Samanthaj

Unread post Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:15 am

Esteban wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:25 am
Got a gift today that made my wife break down in tears. We only had $10 to our name to last us until we get paid next Friday. We got an unexpected gift that will see us through in our time of need. Her best friend's parents gave us a Christmas card with $200 cash.

I have to do better next year. I don't want to struggle anymore and am.long overdue for the chance to do better. To a better tomorrow or bust.

That's amazing Esteban.. good friends you have there. I am trusting next year is going to be the best one yet for you all :praying:
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information