Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Nice to meet You

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
Massoumeh

Unread post Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:55 pm

Hi I'm Massoumeh, I've been foretelling by the dreams since I was a 6 years old. Ive done the palm readings since I was a teen and done the tarot card reading for 3 years. My husband thinks that this is the gift from the Allah, so i think this is a more than a bless

Owlscrying

Unread post Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:56 pm

:welcome2: to ABT Massoumeh. :thinktank:

Nice meeting you. Image

Join us in Chat. :peace:

Samanthaj

Unread post Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:51 pm

Massoumeh wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:55 pm
Hi I'm Massoumeh, I've been foretelling by the dreams since I was a 6 years old. Ive done the palm readings since I was a teen and done the tarot card reading for 3 years. My husband thinks that this is the gift from the Allah, so i think this is a more than a bless

:welcome: Massoumeh

Great to have you join us all. As Owlscrying says... feel free to join us in Chat. You'll meet others who are like minded :thumbsup:
I do believe it's a gift and it's nice that your husband accepts it's a gift from Allah :clapp:
Definitely a blessing

See you around the site. Take care
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information