Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Headaches...

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
Samantha

Unread post Mon May 01, 2017 2:58 am

Since I moved in my new apartment a month ago, I have for the most part, been getting brief mild headaches several times a day. Does anyone experience these as an empath or claisentient or other?

Raindrop

Unread post Mon May 01, 2017 4:17 pm

I've been struggling with what I term "sinus migraines" for about a year. They feel like sinus headaches without any other sinus issues. Sometimes it hurts down into my jaw. Sometimes the pain goes down into my shoulder. It's usually only on one side of my head. I have classic migraines as well, but these feel different. Sometimes they are just irritating, and sometimes they are debilitating. I have them daily for months at a time. Migraine medication does little for them. Hot and cold packs, spicy foods, and Epson salts baths can all help temporarily. A long meditation helps as well. So far I haven't found anything to cure them, though. My instinct is that there is something more than physical going on, because physical remedies have a limited effect.
It's all about love... and great herbs

LunaSea
ABT Team

Unread post Mon May 01, 2017 4:20 pm

With energy headaches shielding and grounding can help provide some relief.
"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." ~ William Shakespeare

CelticRose

Unread post Mon May 01, 2017 6:31 pm

Yes, Usually if its a headache that could be counted as someone sending out bad/negative thoughts to one another. I'd suggest if you work with crystals, put a rose quartz on it and ask to send love and healing out to the pain. If its empathy based, it will clear. Alternatively, if its empathy based, ask for it to be cleared anyway and send out love to the source. It should clear, after that. Also headaches/tension, I sometimes get around crown chakra if its opening up too, so pay this in mind as well.

Samantha

Unread post Tue May 02, 2017 12:26 am

LunaSea wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 4:20 pm
With energy headaches shielding and grounding can help provide some relief.
Glad you referred it to energy headaches. It lead me to do more accurate research online. Thanks.

Samantha

Unread post Tue May 02, 2017 12:31 am

Raindrop wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 4:17 pm
I've been struggling with what I term "sinus migraines" for about a year. They feel like sinus headaches without any other sinus issues. Sometimes it hurts down into my jaw. Sometimes the pain goes down into my shoulder. It's usually only on one side of my head. I have classic migraines as well, but these feel different. Sometimes they are just irritating, and sometimes they are debilitating. I have them daily for months at a time. Migraine medication does little for them. Hot and cold packs, spicy foods, and Epson salts baths can all help temporarily. A long meditation helps as well. So far I haven't found anything to cure them, though. My instinct is that there is something more than physical going on, because physical remedies have a limited effect.
Have you considered Reiki or Laying on of Hands, or even Remote Healing?

Samantha

Unread post Tue May 02, 2017 12:36 am

CelticRose wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 6:31 pm
Yes, Usually if its a headache that could be counted as someone sending out bad/negative thoughts to one another. I'd suggest if you work with crystals, put a rose quartz on it and ask to send love and healing out to the pain. If its empathy based, it will clear. Alternatively, if its empathy based, ask for it to be cleared anyway and send out love to the source. It should clear, after that. Also headaches/tension, I sometimes get around crown chakra if its opening up too, so pay this in mind as well.
Thanks for the advice. :)

CelticRose

Unread post Tue May 02, 2017 7:08 am

More than welcome. Protective energies up around your home and living space, always good too. Amethyst next to Clear Quartz is a fab amplifier for protective energy.

Arwen
ABT Team

Unread post Wed May 03, 2017 11:32 am

Just offering a non-paranormal view here and playing devil's advocate :twisted: You said it was a 'new' apartment. I am just wondering if you have checked for noxious gases like carbon monoxide? Just food for thought, seen as the environment is new etc.

I was attracted to this post before for the last couple of days I have been housesitting for my inlaws and I too have been getting headaches.

I know there's no gases etc here (there are alarms fitted etc that detect odourless gases) so I am now also wondering after seeing this post if it's somehow energy related.

There's of course the point that being in a new home/environment can cause disturbed sleep and/or stress which can in turn produce headaches. However I find this post interesting and note worthy.

xxx

Samantha

Unread post Wed May 03, 2017 9:55 pm

Arwen wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 11:32 am
Just offering a non-paranormal view here and playing devil's advocate :twisted: You said it was a 'new' apartment. I am just wondering if you have checked for noxious gases like carbon monoxide? Just food for thought, seen as the environment is new etc.

I was attracted to this post before for the last couple of days I have been housesitting for my inlaws and I too have been getting headaches.

I know there's no gases etc here (there are alarms fitted etc that detect odourless gases) so I am now also wondering after seeing this post if it's somehow energy related.

There's of course the point that being in a new home/environment can cause disturbed sleep and/or stress which can in turn produce headaches. However I find this post interesting and note worthy.

xxx
Hi Arwen. Thanks for the reply. The apartment building is old, built in 1929. However, my apartment was freshly painted with some new flooring and carpet. Also there was a new carbon monoxide and fire alarm installed just before moving in.

I do not feel the headaches are stress related but my sleep pattern is off a bit. This is due to the noise I hear from the neighbouring apartment, which I know does not come from the neighbour. I believe that it is spirit related.

I think they are energy headaches. I can sense spirits around me, and my cats are aware of them as well.

I was wondering if other people who are mediums or psychics experience headaches. I believe my abilities are just opening up…

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information