Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Headaches...

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
Googleshop

Unread post Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:50 pm

In your case maybe a house blessing of some kind will help your energy settle again there may also be other interference in the locale that needs to be shooed out- I was told clear or rose quartz is great for this. the interference can come from towers- transmitters- electrical lines... not just the psychic realm. That said if there is an annoying entity in the next apartment it's all too easy for it to ignore physical walls so put up some manner of energy one to establish a boundary....

There are so many possible causes for headaches its very difficult to tell the how and why they come about- shifting sensitivities in perception or even something as mundane as the need for new glasses (as an example). Arwen has a good point- it could be some kind of pollutant...
Learn from the past
Live in the present
Plan for the future

RobHDx

Unread post Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:01 pm

Did you try to ask them to leave this building to the spirits? Im only curious, if it does work or not?
Maybe a ritual would help?! Im new to this kind of topics but its worth trying...

Samantha

Unread post Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:38 pm

Googleshop wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:50 pm
In your case maybe a house blessing of some kind will help your energy settle again there may also be other interference in the locale that needs to be shooed out- I was told clear or rose quartz is great for this. the interference can come from towers- transmitters- electrical lines... not just the psychic realm. That said if there is an annoying entity in the next apartment it's all too easy for it to ignore physical walls so put up some manner of energy one to establish a boundary....

There are so many possible causes for headaches its very difficult to tell the how and why they come about- shifting sensitivities in perception or even something as mundane as the need for new glasses (as an example). Arwen has a good point- it could be some kind of pollutant...
Thanks for your comment Googleshop.

I haven't done a house blessing but have now been calling on the Beautiful White Light and Archangel Micheal for protection of myself, my cats and the apartment. The headaches subsided as did most of the presences, however the headaches started up again about a month and a half ago. I've learned to accept them as energy headaches but also as a guide to help me grow intuitively. I believe Spirit is telling me to be very much aware of my thoughts, emotions and surroundings when I get the mild headaches. I once had three headaches with associated thoughts of my daughter and her vehicle. I then told her about them telling her to be more aware on the road. The next day she almost got into an accident but didn't because she looked carefully, being more cautious, and avoided a vehicle colliding into hers.

Therefore I am developing deeper awareness when I get the headaches. Lately, they seem to come and go and are not as persistent. Also, I think I am able to discern when the headaches are related to energies and spirits, or, revelations from my Spiritual Sources.

Samantha

Unread post Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:11 pm

RobHDx wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:01 pm
Did you try to ask them to leave this building to the spirits? Im only curious, if it does work or not?
Maybe a ritual would help?! Im new to this kind of topics but its worth trying...
Hi RobHDx,

That is one of my issues - telling them to leave. I am very much hesitant to communicate with them. I feel if I start to do so, it may never stop. I believe mediumship may be an ability I have, however, I do not seem ready for. I do call on to my Spiritual Sources for protection, and have once prayed in meditation for a particular spirit that needed guidance. I believe I can do this again if need be, to pray/meditate for a spirit to go to the White Light. I guess I feel more comfortable doing this with my Spiritual Sources through meditative prayer, than telling them verbally to leave. I think this can be just as effective.

Thanks for your comment.

Rainbowimagination

Unread post Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:44 am

Hey sam,
It could be good to do a cleansing in your house and to put it in a shield, driving bad or heavy energy away.
We are moving in a new house and the energy there is very heavy in the bedroom. I have been cleansing it with sage, incense and asking the angels to take the bad energies and clean it up. Next i asked them to replace it with love, harmony, good communication, peace and calm. Whilst doing this I put some crystals around the room. Rosequartz, selenite, mountaincrystals, and amathyst (amathyst is great for headaches btw)
It has helped a lot. Not there yet, but the start is there.

Pegasus

Unread post Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:52 pm

It could be a combination of both. Representing the world through science may be accurate, and these types of models also may bring relief by manipulating your environment. The spirit model on the other hand, is just another way of viewing the world. The difference lies in the method for manipulating the environment. Your spirit model may tell you there could be some bad memories floating around. These in turn, can be viewed as more fundamental than the manifestation of carbon monoxide or other chemicals. These latter substances probably were drawn by these energetic factors. If these memories persist, and usually they do for a long time, then, when the chemical influences disappear, other bad substances may manifest, or even bad luck or your cats totally freaking in that they may spill your coffee on the wall. Things could get so irrational, as that the appartment has to be painted (or whatever) again after this has being made possible by these spirits or memories. Science is the most plausible explanation, and people cling to it, and are usually right, but it's not the cause. It's a lower level. A mean.

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information