Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

energies

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
hopeful

Unread post Thu May 04, 2017 2:21 am

Hi everyone... I have always believed in energies, whether they be w/in people, or places, or even memories, but this website has opened it up to a new level. Implicitly, i feel drawn to certain other member, and there is no particular reason, apart from whenever i speak to them, i feel a great energy.
does that happen to anyone else?
"Yesterday I was naive and wanted to change the world. Today I am wise and want to change myself.' -Rumi

Always learning....

CelticRose

Unread post Thu May 04, 2017 5:50 am

Hi hopeful, yes its happened here too. I walked into a local shop once and I know this person is a practicing medium but boy was his presence and energy strong, though I think that's because of his guides in action more so than his energy. I have avoided addressing it because it was almost too strong a presence rather than his. But now that you mention it is, it could be more of a guiding energy that is shining through rather than the person's own energy. Granted, there are a few people on here that i think ahhhhh soul family, and resonate with the ability to connect, but not quite like this chaps' energy. The reason why I hadn't addressed it earlier was because the shop's old owner was a no-energy drainer type, so you knew the energy was all his and his guides.

LunaSea
ABT Team

Unread post Sat May 06, 2017 3:58 pm

yes it happens to me as well Hopeful, felt very close to some people without knowing them well and I think its the energy connections that are responsible for that. even sometimes when energies clash and you don't get along with someone or their energy rubs you the wrong way lol
"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." ~ William Shakespeare

JP1

Unread post Mon May 29, 2017 2:01 pm

I also believe in energies, there are things that cannot be explained. There are times when we feel immediately good somewhere because the energy it conveys to us is positive. I tend to have this feeling often, though it's not very deep. With people it's the same way, sometimes we can't explain the connection with someone we just met.

RobHDx

Unread post Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:56 pm

I believe in energy with some specific frequency in it that can be caused by decisions, mood, and so on.
I think this forum goes beyond because its open up to all different topics and that shows that we are more than only human.
But still i have to learn a lot. And this is a good place to learn and meet new people

ClairIndigo

Unread post Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:01 pm

I definitely believe in energies. I believe it is what connects all of us. Humans, animals, nature... It's everywhere! Even in the air :) :hugs:

runfreway

Unread post Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:12 am

yes, energies helps us to connect to the people that are similar our energies and also helps us to avoid those people that may be harmful to us.

Meeeeow

Unread post Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:48 am

Yes I connect with almost anyone so energy is key,I also can feel negative energy as easy it's wierd

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information