Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

everybody is blue, but i am light blue..

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
Cevin North

Unread post Fri May 12, 2017 10:14 am

For a long long time i have watched, observed, and looked around on ABT. Ive noticed quite a lot, but what i am noticing lately is going too far beond my belief system to not mention anything about it.

Ive watched the line " Everyone is green, but i am light green" popup on ABT in behaviour for a long long time now, and it is going to levels of absurdity.

If we are all equal, then please respect each other to be equal and live up to your appointments. If you make an appointment to do something, just quit whining and start doing it already. I know life is bussy, we all multitask, and people put a lot of effort ant time into things, both asked and unasked but...

- We can not work without our tools.
_ Empty promisses are just that, empty.
- Seeing yes and doing no is simply not the same.
- Following rules and not following rules, becouse your light green doesnt make you special, it aggitates people.
- Having a hidden rulesbook is not something to be proud of, it makes space unreasonable.

And those are just a few examples.

Now can we please get our acts together, our minds set on the goal we want to reach and all work together and be " gree, blue or whatever you want, but equal instaid of more important than everyone else???

Thank you.

Once this post has reached its ment destination it can be removed of furums.

Time, limitations, illusions and boundries do not exist.

CelticRose

Unread post Fri May 12, 2017 2:33 pm

Agreed Cevin & well said. Thanks for this post.

Samanthaj

Unread post Sat May 13, 2017 5:10 am

If anyone has any concerns over things like this, feel free to talk to a moderator and/or talk to Owlscrying (Global admin)

The mods do a great job here and we try not sway away from the 'i'm this, you're that' -we promote that members are equal and ABT is a community where everyone should feel comfortable to talk about experiences, share and develop

I personally haven't seen this since i've been back but i'm not disputing it will crop up in a community where everyone has variables in experience.
It all comes down to 1 point- we are all in the same boat of developing and learning and we will continue to develop in life until life is no more. Let's be happy for each other and support each other, whether on ABT or IRL

If you have trouble with particular members then always talk to a mod or administrator
All mods and member readers have followed rules as far as i've seen. Roles aside.. whether that is member, moderator, admin.. everyone has rules to abide by here and as far as i've seen, most people are happy to follow the guidelines. They are in place for good reasons to keep ABT running smoothly and so everyone feels comfortable.

All the guidelines are shared over and over to members and they're fair.. but if anyone would like reminders then i'm sure we could add one to the forum

Who missed appointments? again, there may be good reasons.. unforseen circumstances , sudden illness, or wifi connection lost... ?

Our main aim is to help and be supportive but if you have issues with a member always talk to a mod or admin you trust

Samj
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

CelticRose

Unread post Sat May 13, 2017 6:04 am

also agreed samj good points well made :)

Cevin North

Unread post Sat May 13, 2017 10:12 am

I understand where your coming from Sam. But i am not aiming my post against you, the green readers, the mods or owls. My aim for my post is towards everyone. That goes from the guy and girl that sweep the floot, tho those up high in the kingdom that rule the land.

If i have issues with a member i am capable of talking to this member :) I know how to put my words to text quite well and i have, nor have had any issues with any member. Nor do i require any service from Owls at the moment as she already does a big job for the site and there is nothing she can help me with at this time.

The others however, do need to understand my first post and explanation.

Time, limitations, illusions and boundries do not exist.

Samanthaj

Unread post Sat May 13, 2017 10:49 am

Cevin North wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 10:12 am
I understand where your coming from Sam. But i am not aiming my post against you, the green readers, the mods or owls. My aim for my post is towards everyone. That goes from the guy and girl that sweep the floot, tho those up high in the kingdom that rule the land.

If i have issues with a member i am capable of talking to this member :) I know how to put my words to text quite well and i have, nor have had any issues with any member. Nor do i require any service from Owls at the moment as she already does a big job for the site and there is nothing she can help me with at this time.

The others however, do need to understand my first post and explanation.

Ok Cev

Well i'm glad you know we're here to help if needed.

I wasn't suggesting it was to do with anyone in particular, (readers, mods or members) I was mainly grasping at straws trying to figure out who this is aimed at but, everybody.. gotcha

I'm sure you are capable, that was just a suggestion .. From your post I thought perhaps you had fallen out with someone or had trouble but forgive me , that's not the case.

I misunderstood, then- either way, I hope things resolve. This is a lovely community and i'm glad to still have the chance to be here. The thought of anyone being upset whilst being here kinda makes me want to figure out why.

Take care

Samanthaj

Unread post Sat May 13, 2017 10:54 am

PS- The tools argument I can back 100% - whether or not you meant it in this context

* We are all equal, 100%. From those who are just starting out to those who have been doing it for 15yrs.... once, we were the beginner and that beginner is capable of great things all the same

* Abt is a fab place to share experience and support others, I love seeing that. I hope we can continue
where else can you log in and get 10 instant hugs for no reason????

*Tools.. it doesn't matter if you use them or don't use them... without doesn't mean you're more skilled, and with doesn't mean you're any less skilled. It's what you put into it you get out :)

i'm genuinely happy for each and every one of you and I hope we can all continue to support each other.

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information