Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Celtic rose

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
Jackrab

Unread post Sun May 21, 2017 8:48 am

Hi Celtic rose just wondering if you could help me as I asked you the other day much appreciated if you can my ex's dad passed away and the family are going through a lot so if you could pick anything up be great love and peace

CelticRose

Unread post Wed May 24, 2017 7:29 am

Sorry jack, I haven't had time to connect. And completely forgot about this in the process. I've been sending out healing out to Manchester and other people in need. I have other life commitments as well to deal with today and won't be able to connect later today. If by chance if I could ask you to ask someone else that would be gratefully appreciated. There are plenty of other readers out there on ABT, who may be able to help you better than I could do at this point in time. Sorry once again for not remembering, though. Hope you find the support that you need in time. Much Love going out to you.

Jackrab

Unread post Wed May 24, 2017 8:24 am

Thank-you I know so sad about all families in Manchester I understand love and peace

CelticRose

Unread post Wed May 24, 2017 11:29 am

thank you for understanding - many blessings and peace going out to you and yours, though!

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information