Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

One question please anyone?

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
Jackrab

Unread post Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:13 pm

Cheridb if u could help I'd appreciate it

Jackrab

Unread post Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:00 am

Any help would be appreciated

Cheridb

Unread post Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:56 am

Jackrab, I haven't completed my required post to do a complete personal reading but I can tell you that it's rare to have a painful death. Your spirit and soul usually pass milliseconds before your body so there's a peaceful moment at passing. I also have learned, at least in my personal experience that Paradise is a very personal and individual place for each unique person. You can go anywhere though basically. There are no negative memories unless it was a life lesson and there are no negative feelings or thoughts. One souls cottage on the lake could be another mansion in a field. They do almost without fail visit home. They don't always manifest or leave signs. It takes an amazing amount of energy for that. But please have comfort knowing your ok makes his contentment more satisfying. I hope until I can be more personal that this will bring your family some peace by providing some insight of one mediums outlook on death.
Love and Light

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information