Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Are we destined to have soulmates, twinflames or the red string?

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
LightworkingMama
ABT Team

Unread post Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:53 pm

Most of us have heard of the term soulmates or twinflames but have you ever heard of the term the red string? I read an interesting article about this red string, an eastern civilization term used to describe soulmates or those two destined to meet and spend their lives together at some point in life. I have often pondered and wondered if this really exists. Are there really two people in our lives that are destined to finally find each other and be together for the rest of their lives? Is this string attached and no matter how tangled or stretched it gets the two will eventually meet? Just curious on everyone's opinion on this too. Here is the link to the article I read:

https://theusualroutine.com/2017/05/22/ ... ogether-2/

LWM :sunflower:

ColeWayne

Unread post Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:59 am

Interesting concept. It seems to be more about having faith that you will find your way to people of significance. And it doesn't seem specific to romantic other halves.
"Passion. It lies in all of us. And though unwanted, unbidden, it will stir, open its jaws, and howl."

CelticRose

Unread post Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:13 am

Interesting yet again. I hope this does exist, but I have yet to find it. I've been told all sorts that he's on his way due to a cosmic order long ago that I sent out in hopes of finding someone after seeing it happen to everyone else around me. So I guess I will have to be patient and wait and see!

Googleshop

Unread post Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:09 pm

I think its simply a cultural variance of the same philosophy. There are times people meet and they both just 'know' that they are meant to be together- or at least I have unwavering faith that this is so despite not having experienced it myself.
A friend of mine, martial arts sister was utterly convinced that we were twin flames, soul sisters. it was supported by an aboriginal elder referring to us as 'sisters'. But 8 years later, though we are doing the same course at university we are walking in two very different directions.
I don't think the red string is something we are born with per say but something acquired as you go through life, grow and experience the world- more like a dating service providing a best 'recommended match' but soul mate is something running significantly deeper and I wouldn't be surprised if the soul mate is connected through multiple 'lives'.
Learn from the past
Live in the present
Plan for the future

RobHDx

Unread post Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:24 pm

Hmm.. i think i lost my soulmate or twinflame how you call it.. This was the only person i had the sense of "calling her my wife". We could understand each other without many words, but in short we lost contact and i hope i meet her again.
It gets me angry when i think about it. It was my fault, but my circumstances wasnt that good at all, maybe only my perception at that time... I still have to think about her, a lot of times.

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information