Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Thought for Today...

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
Daania

Unread post Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:43 pm

"Everyone who takes time to be kind is beautiful. Do what you feel in your heart to be right.. For you'll be criticized anyway."

Samanthaj

Unread post Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:00 pm

We only have the present moment and without a warning, things can change so quickly. Hug them tight, tell them you love them. Laugh with them, say sorry. Find time to remind your close ones how loved they are. Have a day without doing the dishes, quit stressing how ends may meet, even if just for one day. Worry not about how you turned up ten minutes late. Forgive yourself right in this moment~ forgive them too. Time is an illusion, we get caught up in next week when we've hardly taken in 'today'. Enjoy it, set yourself free, love one another, do what makes you happy and take it in- life is all about these small moments, live for today :thumbsup:
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

paperbagwriter

Unread post Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:10 pm

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."

Samanthaj

Unread post Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:00 am

''It's not what you said that others will remember, it's how you made them feel'' :thinktank:
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

RobHDx

Unread post Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:16 pm

blewweyezz

Unread post Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:23 pm

“Respect other people's feelings. It might mean nothing to you, but it could mean everything to them.”
― Roy T. Bennett
:hugs:

blewweyezz

Unread post Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:31 pm

“Respect other people's feelings. It might mean nothing to you, but it could mean everything to them.”
― Roy T. Bennett

blewweyezz

Unread post Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:49 pm

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
― Albert Einstein
:grin: :thumbsup: :smackhead:
― Roy T. Bennett

Andrea

Unread post Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:03 pm

I love those quotes Bleww. Thanks for sharing! lol I bet Einstein would have been fun to hang out with.

blewweyezz

Unread post Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:11 pm

My kinda guy :thumbsup:
― Roy T. Bennett

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information