Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

My friendly motor Bike.

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
Sudheer

Unread post Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:33 pm

Hello All,
Here is my experience with my motor bike. its bit strange, hardly any one believes.

Once I visited a motor bike showroom, I liked one bike.. bough that..
over time I got used to my bike, and bike also got used to me..
it may be silly and strange.. (In India , due to high fuel cost, fuel theft from motor bikes, I do not keep fuel tank full)
when I forget to topup fuel , bike use to run out of fuel near petrol station.. it happened repeatedly, I was thinking this is just more then co-incidence.

Thanks.
Suds

Owlscrying

Unread post Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:49 pm

Welcome to ABT Sudheer. Image

You trust your inner clock and have a heightened awareness of timing, to be at Gas station at the right time.

As a biker myself, can totally relate in being fine-tuned into not running out of gas.

Sudheer

Unread post Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:21 pm

Owlscrying wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:49 pm
Welcome to ABT Sudheer. Image

You trust your inner clock and have a heightened awareness of timing, to be at Gas station at the right time.

As a biker myself, can totally relate in being fine-tuned into not running out of gas.

yes I agree , but I use my bike for routine day today travel home to office, have to take different routes depending on traffic jams.. but still this use to be in sync.. interesting..

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information