Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

dream jo

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
dream jo

Unread post Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:01 pm

hi im dream jo
u mitee hav met me in chat
i dream so ot i can in new 2 pic reeds i giv it go if i can
i luv my art luv takin pics i do
luv sky gazin coz in my hed i sea amzin thngs in sky i luv shaps of sky i do o sum tims iv sean shapt pepel in sky
i luv 80s musik music is 1 of my tools i use in kimos class on fryday bt im still new 2 it i am :lol:
:lol: :x :twisted: :evil: :roll: :mrgreen:

angel722

Unread post Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:19 pm

Hi Dream jo, it's nice to meet you! I've gotten into taking pics over the last few years to. This world is such an amazing place and to be able to truly capture it is an amazing gift. So is it to be able to experience it as you do! I look forward to seeing you around the forum. :)

MeanerThanMyDemons

Unread post Wed May 03, 2017 2:24 am

Hello dream jo! It is amazing how powerful the mind is. I've always admired people who are artists and who are able to envision something in their minds and create that same exact image in life. Taking pictures is also amazing. A picture is worth 1000 words and if that isn't true than nothing is. I also love music too. O love all genre's. Music is inspiring and healing. I look forward to seeing more posts from you! Blessed be
It doesn't matter what other people think. You are beautiful inside and out!

Samanthaj

Unread post Sat May 13, 2017 9:47 am

Hi Jo :)

I'm loving your cloud pics at the moment- divination of any form is very cool. I never put much thought into it until I had the most amazing 'sign' or answer to a question in the clouds. I had been reading about them and I asked if the Angels would show me a sign in the clouds. Around 30 seconds later the clouds shifted and I saw the most perfect formation of the number 1. It was the perfect answer.... it was direct, and it wasn't hard to make out the number. So from that day I always look up now and then and will ask.

I have also been with a friend who's son used to send her Hearts in the clouds. She said to me one day... I will ask him now.... (asked her son to give her a cloud)... 2 mins if that , we saw the perfect heart in the clouds above the road we were driving down, it was so beautiful we both cried

From those two experiences, I'm a believer :)

Good to have you here jo
hugs
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

dream jo

Unread post Sat May 13, 2017 3:58 pm

angel722 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:19 pm
Hi Dream jo, it's nice to meet you! I've gotten into taking pics over the last few years to. This world is such an amazing place and to be able to truly capture it is an amazing gift. So is it to be able to experience it as you do! I look forward to seeing you around the forum. :)

yeap i luv takin pics its only thng it can cam my nervs my hed 2

dream jo

Unread post Sat May 13, 2017 4:00 pm

MeanerThanMyDemons wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 2:24 am
Hello dream jo! It is amazing how powerful the mind is. I've always admired people who are artists and who are able to envision something in their minds and create that same exact image in life. Taking pictures is also amazing. A picture is worth 1000 words and if that isn't true than nothing is. I also love music too. O love all genre's. Music is inspiring and healing. I look forward to seeing more posts from you! Blessed be

thnx i fond a mery stik full of pics so ill be butn my favs on i iwll

dream jo

Unread post Sat May 13, 2017 4:01 pm

Samanthaj wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 9:47 am
Hi Jo :)

I'm loving your cloud pics at the moment- divination of any form is very cool. I never put much thought into it until I had the most amazing 'sign' or answer to a question in the clouds. I had been reading about them and I asked if the Angels would show me a sign in the clouds. Around 30 seconds later the clouds shifted and I saw the most perfect formation of the number 1. It was the perfect answer.... it was direct, and it wasn't hard to make out the number. So from that day I always look up now and then and will ask.

I have also been with a friend who's son used to send her Hearts in the clouds. She said to me one day... I will ask him now.... (asked her son to give her a cloud)... 2 mins if that , we saw the perfect heart in the clouds above the road we were driving down, it was so beautiful we both cried

From those two experiences, I'm a believer :)

Good to have you here jo
hugs

wen u lok in2 sky u sea amzin thng u do i gt in 2 sky gazin 1 day thn realy in 2 sky gazin i wz sean shaps off pele anmils wish in my hed thng thy had juts pass or wz ther funrell thy off 2 meet lovd 1s
thnx

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information