Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

And im back home......

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
Ghost-Addict
ABT Team

Unread post Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:01 pm

Hi jflores123,

Its good that you went with family to spend a day out on 4th July spending time with others can help to give the comfort and support needed. I have to ask why it hurts more now than it ever did? I may not know your full situation but to get an understanding. With the hurt you feel more to now than you previously did, what has changed, what has triggered you to feel this?

Yes beer aint going to help the situation it only pushes the feelings/problems away under the rug. Again why has it exaggerated it, these things to look at. I saw you know why these are happening but what is stopping you to achieving the full goal? If when others have given advice, the fear obstructs that and stops from achieveing. The point I'm trying to make is perhaps this is a sign for you to take advice given and react on it. This being a new start/beginning for you. Having a journal of your ideas and thoughts are good. When you feel the emotions or thoughts write them down. You have everyone here on ABT to talk with, never feel alone.
"Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig alittle to find it".

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information