Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Fear or gut instinct

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
juliegalway

Unread post Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:42 pm

I am trying to make a big decision about whether to take a job somewhere else and unsure if it's fear or gut instinct that is leaving me so unsure about whether I should, how do you know?

Owlscrying

Unread post Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:38 pm

:welcome2: to ABT juliegalway, nice meeting you . :thinktank:

Wishing you all the best. Image

For myself, gut-instinct / intuition is removed from feelings / emotions, centering on the 'now'.

Removed from both positive and negative, knowing without thought, "it is right".

~~

Fear is more... emotionally charged.

Conflicting, restricting, doubt, unsurety.

Samanthaj

Unread post Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:34 am

Owlscrying wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:38 pm
:welcome2: to ABT juliegalway, nice meeting you . :thinktank:

Wishing you all the best. Image

For myself, gut-instinct / intuition is removed from feelings / emotions, centering on the 'now'.

Removed from both positive and negative, knowing without thought, "it is right".

~~

Fear is more... emotionally charged.

Conflicting, restricting, doubt, unsurety.

Couldn't have put it better myself :o)

Especially the conflict with it being fear.. fear is hardly ever rational.. so.. is there proof to match up to your fears? is there anything good to base it on.. it's definitely emotionally charged.. I feel gut instinct comes from within.. it isn't lead by anxiety (emotions)
In saying that it can be hard to tell the two apart sometimes, when it's a gut feeling you have and fear. Sometimes just stepping back for a moment can help.. and asking yourself.. Am I fearing this because it's similar to a negative experience i've had in the past.. is something reminding me of that, here?

make sense?
Welcome to ABT by the way ~ great having you join us

See you around
Samj
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

CelticRose

Unread post Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:53 am

Trust your gut instinct. That's what i'd say. Don't fear it but believe and trust in it.

DanKlein16

Unread post Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:40 am

Definitely trust your gut instinct. I notice that fear goes right along with anxiety. The gut instinct comes about in a neutral fashion detached from anxiety, and you react either positively or negatively. For example, "Should I take the job" may cause your gut to say "yes" and your body reacts positively as if symbolically it's shaking it's head "yes".

CelticRose

Unread post Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:28 am

Send that fear a wave of love as that will help quell the source of it too. :) And then after that you'll be able to find the answer that's right for you with a clearer perspective too!

Kimberly0329

Unread post Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:36 pm

Hello group. I don't know if this is fear or gut instinct telling me to not take this job overseas. Please help. Thanks

Owlscrying

Unread post Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:34 pm

Beautifully put CelticRose.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CelticRose wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:28 am

Send that fear a wave of love as that will help quell the source of it too. :) And then after that you'll be able to find the answer that's right for you with a clearer perspective too!

Mamaw

Unread post Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:41 am

Owslcrying said it best...always go with your gut instinct it there telling you that something is right or wrong...that deep down feeling lets us know if we choose to pay attention...

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information