Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Just A Little Rant

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
Mamaw

Unread post Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:05 pm

My family and I have been looking for a place a to move for a little over a year an a half. Our major problem is I own a pitbull mix and people don't want to rent to us for that reason. But then when we do finally find someone and get our hopes up, it's all for not. I"m so frustrated and bummed right now I just want to find a corner and sit and cry. Ok rant over, if you took the time to read this thank you. Mamaw Hugs

MoonFire1015

Unread post Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:11 pm

Hugs to you. I have a pit bull mix as well. I know how hard it is. I hate that people think they are mean. :( keep your head up, ill keep you in my thoughts.

Samanthaj

Unread post Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:50 pm

Big hugs to you Mamaw. I'm really gutted you didn't get the house today. I'm keeping you and your family in my healing prayers.... I hope that you find somewhere very soon.... We are all here for you... I can understand why you'd be fed up. That's such an awful excuse re your dog. I agree with MoonFire that there's way too much judgement ... half the time, it's how the dog has been raised.

Stay strong Mamaw.. you're not alone
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

Owlscrying

Unread post Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:25 am

:hugs: Mamaw and Pitbull :hugs:

My Pit Bulls are my world.

Keep strength.

Consider too, you may not have gotten along with either prospective Landlord.

Your Love for your Pit Bull is protecting you as well.

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information