Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Problems and complex tasks

Request a new Forum Board Topic send Steve (Admin) a pm with your suggestions.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Hunter

Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:00 pm

So since young age I feelt different, people always teased me, hated me for some reason even tough I was not bad to them. So it started 3 years ago with dreams. So first was traveling, then delivering messages, than meeting strange things and new places, and right now I got into a war that is spreading like a disease throught universe on more dimensions. Now is there more of you, do someone knows what is going on. For me it is not anymore about battle between good and evil, doing right thing etc. Returning cosmic balance is our task and I strongly believe in that, but since this is point of no return balance has to be restored through chaos or maybe not, evil people that are not just people hold power firmly, striping them of power is slow and painful process. Was a shadow person in dreams, worked with them, went rogue and now they search for me, for now I think I am some kind of watcher or at least shape shifter. For example when I die in dream I just astral project to another body or use astral body. There is much more to this but wanna hear other experiences (sry for bad english)

glrecom

Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:14 am

i don't know. All you need to know is that you must hold onto a certain kind of power and never let go.

Sanford_P

Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:23 pm

There is no cosmic struggle. You are not a Jedi Knight on a mission to restore balance to the force. You simply are. Let that be enough.

Return to “Paranormal Topic Specific Boards”

• Information