Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

A Course In Miracles

'Live' Events happening in our Chat rooms by our members for our members. Please leave comments and feedback!

Samanthaj

Unread post Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:40 am

Peanut wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:06 pm
I am going to hand out soup to the homeless tonight bless all the homeless people we have to take care of them to love 😍 xxx

:thumbsup: Made me smile to read this. You have a good point Peanut, especially now with the snow here. I'm sure they will appreciate it :thinktank:

one hour to go for the next class :clapp:
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Owlscrying

Unread post Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:26 pm

Image Home Image

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

homebound wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:12 pm

A Course in Miracles – Clarification of Terms – 2. The Ego – The Miracle

C-2.4. We cannot really make a definition for what the ego is, but we can say what it is not. 2 And this is shown to us with perfect clarity. 3 It is from this that we deduce all that the ego is. 4 Look at its opposite and you can see the only answer that is meaningful.

homebound
ABT Team

Unread post Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:15 pm

All miracle classes cancelled until after Christmas. Sorry everybody. I've got things to do, people to see, places to go. But we'll be back! Love to all.
Let your weird little light shine so the other weirdos can find you.

Helen

Unread post Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:10 pm

Happy Christmas honey have a lovely break. hug hug see you in the new year.xxxx

homebound
ABT Team

Unread post Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:54 am

Thank you Helen.

I am back from a short sabbatical to rejuvenate and ready to start classes again. I hope to see all the regulars there!

Samanthaj

Unread post Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:06 pm

:thinktank: Happy New Year Homebound

Glad your classes will be starting again soon. Looking forward to them. :clapp:
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

bee14

Unread post Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:01 pm

Will this happen again? :) Would love to take it.

homebound
ABT Team

Unread post Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:18 am

Bee14, yes it is. This is a weekly event, Sundays, noon & 10pm EST (GMT is 5 hrs ahead, PST is 3 hrs behind).
Hope to see you there.

joshy060

Unread post Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:35 am

Thank you so much for doing this class Homebound. ACIM really covers so many aspects and the discussions it brings up is fantastic. I believe the class is for anyone/everyone despite being mostly Christian based. It brings up a lot of solid lessons that we can really use to help make up some strong foundations in life. Believing in Jesus, God Ect isn't relevant to what the lessons teach and how we can learn to help ourselves and live in a manner that greater serves ourselves and others. I highly recommend attending to anyone who is philosophical or even just needing to make some changes and see things from a new perspective.

Return to “Members 'Chat' Event Calendar”

• Information