Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Read as you wish.

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
LePurpleNinja

Unread post Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:34 pm

:rolleyes: :tongue:
Attachments
23844795_10212147728662501_4614127702145959385_n.jpg

DiamondRanger
ABT Team

Unread post Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:25 pm

Ok ok I wasnt going to read this but my guides keep saying do it lol. So in this pic what I see is someone who is very angry although they are saying this is not the case. This is a person who feels things very deeply they angry eyes are to keep people away well certain people anyway. This is a person with a very big heart but hides it very well. This person hides her emotions from everyone. Lots of stress around like she is taking care of the world but its not her world to take care of. One quick look from her and you feel like you have been beaten even when its not her intention. Not a big talker unless its close to her heart. She watches others and listens well to her guides as to whether she should be a part of their lives or not but family is very important to her even when its not truly family. I get the feeling of athletics and intensity. you play hard you learn hard and life is hard. When you love you love big but help the people who tick you off you punish them very quietly if that makes sense. i get this sense of a wall in front of you that some day you say ummm yea the wall stays up and the next day you ok the wall can be down for a short period of time thats how you deal with people i keep seeing a woman in red that you are very close with you keep a close eye on her like you watch her all the time.........i hope this made sense to you and helped in any way........you are a lot more amazing than you think

LePurpleNinja

Unread post Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:27 am

DiamondRanger wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:25 pm
Ok ok I wasnt going to read this but my guides keep saying do it lol. So in this pic what I see is someone who is very angry although they are saying this is not the case. This is a person who feels things very deeply they angry eyes are to keep people away well certain people anyway. This is a person with a very big heart but hides it very well. This person hides her emotions from everyone. Lots of stress around like she is taking care of the world but its not her world to take care of. One quick look from her and you feel like you have been beaten even when its not her intention. Not a big talker unless its close to her heart. She watches others and listens well to her guides as to whether she should be a part of their lives or not but family is very important to her even when its not truly family. I get the feeling of athletics and intensity. you play hard you learn hard and life is hard. When you love you love big but help the people who tick you off you punish them very quietly if that makes sense. i get this sense of a wall in front of you that some day you say ummm yea the wall stays up and the next day you ok the wall can be down for a short period of time thats how you deal with people i keep seeing a woman in red that you are very close with you keep a close eye on her like you watch her all the time.........i hope this made sense to you and helped in any way........you are a lot more amazing than you think
you are correct. but what is this woman in red? there is only one woman im connected to and never want to lose. She is a woman i can read even when im far away from her.. is it my mother you keep seeing? She is terminally ill yet the strongest ive seen so far. Yes i do put up a wall , i think thats what keeps me safe. otherwise im kind to a fault. and people who bring me pain, i dont need to punish them. 'karma' gets them.. sometimes i wonder if its the spirits with me..cause apparently i have been carrying them around since the moment of my birth.
Thank you, im glad you did a reading. :happy: <3

D3F3ND3R

Unread post Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:38 am

A kind and well raised woman, silent usually and extremely cautious around those you don't know well. Often seen as rude and self serving but this is due to past experiences with the wrong people and a series of bad life choices putting you off of new and exciting experiences, although you see yourself as very friendly and simply reclusive in nature.

Difficulty in letting things go, you often ignore but eventually let loose despite knowing in your heart it wont get better if you fight others with fire but the cycle continues regardless. Very intelligent but blocked from stress, current life issues and refusal to practice inner reflection for fear of breaking the mask.

I'm seeing a lot of spite and sadness in your eyes along with a cautious glare. You seem very shielded and unwilling to look inside yourself deeply enough to see your negative attributes but most likely don't acknowledge it because of a supported lifestyle from your peers and family.

Trust me on this - "saying nothing at all is far worse than saying whats on your mind" - why? - because then you leave your personality and your response to others imagination with assumptions being wrong 90% of the time. Human nature is frighteningly sadistic without even the slightest justification.

I hope you enjoyed the reading and look forward to any feedback :) have a nice day.

LePurpleNinja

Unread post Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:30 pm

D3F3ND3R wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:38 am
A kind and well raised woman, silent usually and extremely cautious around those you don't know well. Often seen as rude and self serving but this is due to past experiences with the wrong people and a series of bad life choices putting you off of new and exciting experiences, although you see yourself as very friendly and simply reclusive in nature.

Difficulty in letting things go, you often ignore but eventually let loose despite knowing in your heart it wont get better if you fight others with fire but the cycle continues regardless. Very intelligent but blocked from stress, current life issues and refusal to practice inner reflection for fear of breaking the mask.

I'm seeing a lot of spite and sadness in your eyes along with a cautious glare. You seem very shielded and unwilling to look inside yourself deeply enough to see your negative attributes but most likely don't acknowledge it because of a supported lifestyle from your peers and family.

Trust me on this - "saying nothing at all is far worse than saying whats on your mind" - why? - because then you leave your personality and your response to others imagination with assumptions being wrong 90% of the time. Human nature is frighteningly sadistic without even the slightest justification.

I hope you enjoyed the reading and look forward to any feedback :) have a nice day.
Sorry I was waiting for the right day to reply. You have read me right, as far as I know myself. I have been shielding myself even though I don't know how to. Inbuilt I guess. It's most difficult when you choose to open up to some and still they judge you wrongly. They fail to see but they eventually do as they come across someone similar with a joyful exterior and they realise how they'd read me wrong. I fail to put a friendlier face, fail to cheer up people like I once could. Neither can I pretend. When you see people disregarding real peace and beauty instead fall into the trap of illusions, and you only have severe ways to get them out of it, ways that you yourself despise but you have to as they mean something to you. But sometimes I do wonder if it was better to let them be in illusions, if it would have been better for anyone. Well I can go on. But you're right... I have some deep faults in me which I choose to overlook.
Thanks!

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information