Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Odd Sound on Phone Call

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

ColeWayne

Unread post Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:06 am

I had a strange thing happen a few minutes ago. I was on the phone with a friend and he started playing guitar and singing. The sound was a bit shaky, cutting out here and there. A few times I'd hear a voice murmuring, almost like he was interjecting to say something, but then his own voice would cut back in and overlap the murmuring I heard. I asked if he had a TV or something on elsewhere in the house. He said no. The only explanation so far was he was sitting by a window and it's windy.

I never had this kind of thing happen before. I have heard of conversations kind of intersecting each other, so may be it was something like that. Anyone else ever have this kind of thing happen?
"Passion. It lies in all of us. And though unwanted, unbidden, it will stir, open its jaws, and howl."

TinyT

Unread post Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:42 pm

I've had this happen a few times... for me it was like the EVP recordings you hear. A clear line going static with a somewhat mechanical voice coming through. I've answered the phone from a restricted or private number (number doesn't show on caller ID) and have had it sound like something was trying to come through. And once while holding on the line during hold music. That was the only one in which I could make any of the words out .. well just one word which was "refuse" which left me more perplexed, not being able to make out what else was said. But for me, I could definitely tell it was not normal interference - it sounded different in a way that I can't really explain.

ColeWayne

Unread post Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:55 am

I've since had this happen on Skype calls with him too, and we couldn't explain it.
"Passion. It lies in all of us. And though unwanted, unbidden, it will stir, open its jaws, and howl."

Ironghost

Unread post Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:09 pm

First off Hello hope you're having a good day.
I'm open minded for most things but when it comes to tech type things I tend to get skeptical. From what it sounds like to the information you have provided it sounds like a tech issue. Without knowing everything about you your phone I'm going to guess a few theories.
Theory 1.
You have an older phone and something is going wrong with either hardware or a software somewhere.
Theory 2.
When you talked about it having issues when your friend was playing music by a window. I do know that sometimes phones tend to act funny when you have live music played through the system. The level of volume and frequencies of the sounds are sometimes hard for the phone to process even some of the new ones also. It's hard to say either way without having the phone in front of me.

There are other theories but I think these are the main ones I would concentrate on first because they would eliminate a lot of the others. I would say since it has happened more than once treat it like a small issue on a pc and get it looked at before it balloons into a huge problem. So I would take it to your phone provider and have them look at it they might be able to fix it. It might be a simple fix on their end or it might be time for you to upgrade to a newer phone depending on how new your phone is.
I hope I could be of some help to you.

Thanks,
Iron

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information