Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Mind over matter?

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
marlbcro

Unread post Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:34 pm

I’m looking for something specific, but honestly hit me with whatever you all have got. Thanks for the look!
Attachments
5C6FF04F-3DE3-4857-BFAC-0F0338A37888.jpeg
2EFEC153-DC10-44F5-A019-EAB87611C9EA.jpeg
A17A2959-6287-41E4-BC31-674D97C7A47A.jpeg

Crystal7

Unread post Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:35 pm

Hi there!. I sense straight away that u have a question In mind and tbh would u really just be ok with anything I give u? I ask with respect as if it was me,I would be wanting what I seeked. Now that word 'seek' is relevant to u. Mind over matter? Heart over head? I sense that u are seeking an answer that will help u move forward in regards to an issue with something to do with another? I feel that there is something that u can't put ur finger on and it's niggling away at u? On the other hand u just wish u cld say it doesn't matter and use ur head and move on from it? Easier said than done as u have passion and drive and the most curious and suspicious nature!. I have too. U can let this go so here u are asking for help and spirit are very much aware of this. If I am on the correct path please get back to me as I need a connection to continue.

marlbcro

Unread post Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:52 am

Yes please continue!

Crystal7

Unread post Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:04 pm

If it's ok can you pm me your name please?

Crystal7

Unread post Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:05 pm

I have asked spirit to work with me without ur name as they draw close for u. I like to have a name which I wldnt post but it makes the vibration more personal but me being not one to wait I have to give what I receive before they draw back. Ok,I have a women in her late 30s that is in ur life being shown who I feel has been quizzing u about something u wld prefer wasn't public knowledge? Sadly,it is out there but all the knowledge is wrong and this is causing some feelings of 'who do i trust's? I can see by ur pics that u use snap chat,social media is being brought forward as spirit says that if one wants privacy one must remain private. They are not telling u what to do as u have free will but they say that this has caused a few problems that cld have been avoided. They are no saying what but I feel that a post was made that was to open up a can of worms? Spirit say that this is something that needs to be spoken about by you! U need to speak for u. Moving on,again they bring up that something isn't quite as it seems and u are picking away at it as u worry about the hurt that this cld cause u. I have to ask u 'Is this worth it time and what will it mean for u'. Or u can as u say mind over matter and let it go and move on? Spirit says that they see u are too do what doesn't scare u. If u got what it takes go pick away until u find out or be free from it? Be aware of spirit in the next day or 2,watch what they are going to do to guide u to a decision. U will be amazed for sure as when they want to help they will go all out. Talk to them and tell them u are open to receive.
I have a young lady from spirit who had just cane in to say that she hears u and that she has sent u a few signs but her passing wasn't a long time ago so she is using what energy she has. The fragrance of lillies is strong and also I don't no why but who wears a piece of jewellery that signifies the symbol of peace? Let me know if u can take what I have given

marlbcro

Unread post Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:43 am

Thank you very much. I understood and felt all of that. As for the female sending help who recently passed, I feel like that would have been my sisters friend Jessica who passed away suddenly a few years ago. She was only in her early 30s. Also, my name is Hannah. 😊 I was looking for an answer on whether or not I can have kids.

Crystal7

Unread post Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:05 pm

Hi Hannah. It's great to have this connection and before i go any further i understand ur need and want for a baby.
I'm nearly 38 and have 2 baby angels in spirit,sometimes in life when things don't plan out the way u thought and time ticks by u start to wonder if u may have been chasing rainbows.
I can assure u that as soon as u said what ur question was that u seek an answer it fell into place as I feel this is what u are picking away at. Ur longing I feel misses and spirit tell me to think is this worth ur thoughts and the time u put into this need that u are missing the life thats the here and now. I feel that if u really want this and I no u do that u have to not let that need and want for a baby go but to live for the moment as I sense u will be very much surprised at what will happen if u let spirit do their job. As I said about jewellery with peace symbol this is symbolic as u need to calm ur mind and be at peace knowing that if u look after ur mind and body then u are creating a safe haven. I will say that please for ur peace of mind and happiness take a step back and let spirit into ur life as they watch u very closely. Please stop searching the internet as this has so many false information Ok? I am being shown the colour blue so I assume??. I talk from the heart to u as I too feel that need and want. Thank U for taking this young womens presence as she is very strong. Remember to watch for spirit making themselves known! If u need more I am here

Crystal7

Unread post Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:16 pm

I have had a song in my head that I havnt heard for sooo long and I am being told it's for u as a memory. Hope u can take it.

Killing me softly by black eyed peas

IllusionisticReverie

Unread post Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:18 pm

I see someone who struggles with anxiety. Who wants to be someone that is kind heart, soft, but yet full of fun. You like to think of yourself as the hero in situations but yet have a hard time coming out in the light to lead. More timid then brave wishing for bravery. My advice that I want to give you, is if you want to be compassionate then be just that. Don't let others deter you away from that, and yes being compassionate always comes with stress, and that's OK. Just don't stress to much and learn how to breathe and stop being afraid of failing, because you will fail sometimes and that's OK too. Also more people like you then you think so stop worrying about that.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information