Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Is this a channelled message?

Please leave all your posts for everything angel here

CelticRose

Unread post Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:11 pm

Hopefully, its ok to share and post this in here! :) Its not often I get these but hopefully this is the correct section to do so.
Please feel free to move if its not meant to be here ;) Felt that others may wish to hear it as well. Thanks.

Dear Lightworker

The Peace that you feel in yourself today shows that you are born to walk among many people who are aware and the many people who are not aware. You light the way through the darkness for the ones that aren’t aware and you stay by the path by their side for those that are aware. Truthfully, light worker, dear one, there are many out there whose souls may never find development, you are of that era with the generation of souls that do find development for as much as you know, it comes from within and the yearning to help other peoples’ find their personal purpose and personal sense of integrity comes with the readers’ responsibility to find and discover their truth and sense of self.

We are working harder each and every day to lift the vibrations of the world and the natural sense of well-being with everyone in it. You will find there are people that you meet who have the natural sense of ability to trust in yourselves and in your own ability of the soul. By working with the higher self, you can help and assist in the fruitfulness of other peoples’ work and retain their sense of dignity about spiritual work. The peace that surrounds you today helps many that cross your paths today. A lot of things come down to the peacefulness, and many things will arise from it in form of opportunity.

I am channelling this through you today loved one for there are many around you that need to hear this message. LOVE, conditionally and unconditionally for LOVE is what you will get back tenfold. Pray and pray unconditionally for prayers are what you will get back tenfold. Speak your truth in the name of positivity, for positive intention and the intent behind the action is to what counts.

We all have been through times where there’s been theft of identify and a lot of people taking advantage of humanity, trust in your own sensitivity, there is meaning as to what you pick up on a basis that may feel entirely natural to you. Progression is as progression does, the more you help yourself and other people, the more you’ll naturally draw positive and helpful vibrations to you. Think not, worry not, and do not stress over the materialistic things that have cropped up, but focus on your reactions, your opinions, anything you find negative, shift your perception, and journey forward on this mission of life.

Light the way forward for people of your generation, your birthright, concentrate on the missives that you give others unconditionally for confirmation and hope can be found in true genuine mediumship and deliverance of this message today. It is best to be genuine and to keep your thoughts concise but free of any negative vibrations. That way when you are OPEN to receiving messages, you are also OPEN to giving them as well as being the channel or communicator for the living as much as you are for those that have gone home to Spirit and are indefinitely at peace.

Signed AA Gabriel

Samanthaj

Unread post Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:53 am

This looks like a channelled message yup :)

I read through and I think it's beautiful and timely. Whilst we'll never know for sure, I don't doubt it at all. I think this is something quite a few of us need to hear, a reminder that it's not all for nothing. And that we're making changes, we're not alone , we are guided and even when it feels like we're doing little or not doing enough, we are with our intentions <3

:) Thanks for sharing.
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

angel722

Unread post Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:27 am

What a beautiful message from the angels! They always leave us with so much love, compassion and hope. This is definitely a channeled message from them. You can usually tell not only by the words they speak, but the energy they leave behind while giving the message. They always leave you with the energy of peace. It's like a cool refreshing river that just fills the soul. You have been given a beautiful gift and my spidey senses tell me this is just the beginning. :)
If your not doing this already, may I suggest keeping some type of journal. I know that many people when they channel messages often channel it and when the message is through often have NO CLUE on what was said,lol. I also learned that when Angels send messages, alot of times it seems to be a global messages for other people, but when they use you to deliver the message, I learned the message is also for you. :) Even in our darkest hours, going back on these messages will often bring the light you need to guide you through.
Thank you for sharing such a beautiful message, but moreso, sharing this beautiful moment with us.
You know, I'm really glad I came upon this post. I used to work closely with the Angels and alot of the Angel readings I used to give, people would tell me how life changing they were. It's funny, being the messenger, you know your merely a channel, a tool, and it's easy to dismiss the importance of yourself because you know where that type of power of healing comes from, and it's not you. By healing them through these messages, I was also healed in any ways. But life has a way of creeping in, and so do the dead,lol, and you forgot what a precious gift this is.You forget how sacred that feeling is to be called by them, and you forget the healing of that one soul, a healing that couldn't come from any any source but the Angels and couldn't be delivered without your willingness to channel it for them. I forgot the light and the importance their messages bring, I forgot a lot of things. But, you, your open to them, they will use you to spread their peace and love. Alway's cherish this gift, trust me, the path can get very dark without them. I can't tell you enough on how sacred this is. One day you will know for yourself. Keep connecting to them, keep working and helping them and they will, in turn, also help you. Don't do what I did and look at is a job, it's not, it's a partnership. And don't think there are other's out there to do the job, because they choose specific people for specific reasons. We are all unique, and our energy is different. It's not always about the words, but our unique energy is what makes the difference and that can't be replaced by someone else. I don't know if you will understand this all right now, but one day, you will :)
Sorry, but I can be quite long winded, but I want to thank you for helping me remember their light, but most of all, their love.
Blessed Be,
Angel

CelticRose

Unread post Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:51 am

(((((((((((((((((Angel722))))))))))))))) I know exactly what you mean and can resonate with your post a lot. Glad that the message has helped you, generally. Sometimes the path is dark when its unknown as well, but in other times, sometimes your soul is encouraging you to remember.... what innate ability you have to help others. I posted this message because I felt someone would need to hear it. And also because AA Gabriel said people on here would need to hear it, so I felt drawn to post it.

And yes, I can resonate with forgetting, but put it this way, tis like you've been in deep slumber for a good long time and have only just awoken up. This is how I like to see crystals in museums sometimes when I like to send them a pick me up of healing too. I will definitely keep a journal, my guides have been itching for me to keep one, but I had before except it fell into the wrong hands of someone who read it entirety. So maybe its time now to start again in word docs or something.

Sometimes their energies are very different, but my perspective on working with them has been warped in the past as well from being around another reader who worked with them in her own way, this reader would work with them in terms of upliftment and laughter, but when they come through to work with me, they are always direct and poignant in their narration to deliver the message across. And because I'm more serious, they know I am here to work and not mess around due to ego settling in, but I think that's because that reader has more to learn on finding the balance between work and play, so it is a big learning curve for her too.

And yes, it is very much a partnership for me, and you are most welcome, I'm very happy to know if its helped you at all finding your path again and direction with working with archangels.

Many blessings
CR

CelticRose

Unread post Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:54 am

And thanks Samantha, for your reply as well. Good confirmation for me too. Will post more into this thread if I receive more in later days ;) But they will also go into the journal file too. And they usually happen when I open up word and wish to write lol

ColeWayne

Unread post Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:55 am

How do you know the difference between your own writing and writing you've channelled? I have had instances where I have written before bed and woken up with several pages at the end I didn’t remember writing. I tend to chalk this up to being tired. I write fiction, so it never sounds like a message like the one you posted. Just curious.

Also, what a lovely message!
"Passion. It lies in all of us. And though unwanted, unbidden, it will stir, open its jaws, and howl."

Samanthaj

Unread post Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:51 am

CelticRose wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:54 am
And thanks Samantha, for your reply as well. Good confirmation for me too. Will post more into this thread if I receive more in later days ;) But they will also go into the journal file too. And they usually happen when I open up word and wish to write lol

Awww, I didn't know YOU had channelled this. Nice!!

There are a few people who channell and post them in groups on fb so I thought maybe it was one of those same people writing this but I thought this one was good.

Look forward to reading more if and when they come :)

Thanks again

Hugs
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

CelticRose

Unread post Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:17 am

Aww. Yes it was me who channelled this, not anyone else. I hope to do more again in the future, with word doc opened up lol
They usually happen when I have the document up. I would put a link to the post if it was someone on fb, as it wouldn't have been my workings.

MeanerThanMyDemons

Unread post Mon May 08, 2017 9:46 pm

That is an amazing message. It is really inspiring and it made my day. I do believe in angels and good over powers evil.
It doesn't matter what other people think. You are beautiful inside and out!

CelticRose

Unread post Thu May 11, 2017 5:13 pm

Yep. Thanks :D

Return to “Angels, Guardian Angels”

• Information