Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Astrological Sign Poll

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.

What is your Star Sign?

Aquarius or Pisces
13%
Aries or Taurus
17%
Gemini or Cancer
13%
leo or Virgo
13%
Libra or Scorpio
22%
Sagittarius or Capricorn
22%

Total votes: 23
Samanthaj

Unread post Sat May 20, 2017 7:35 am

I'm curious to see which star signs are the most common here!
It's nothing too serious, i'm just interested. So I've created a poll. What is your star sign?

:)

Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

Jackrab

Unread post Sat May 20, 2017 8:20 am

My star sign is Capricorn

Maxe

Unread post Sat May 20, 2017 10:38 am

Interesting.. I've been saying for long time, that there are definitely most pisces in the chat. Some don't agree, usually the pisces, who don't like the attention, and try to blame the taurii for being most abundant hahah
Could be cool to do something similar for chat visitors.

Also.. sagittarii don't like being put in a box with another sign - especially not practical and planning capricorns.. zZzZZz :D

Samanthaj

Unread post Sat May 20, 2017 3:18 pm

Maxe wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 10:38 am
Interesting.. I've been saying for long time, that there are definitely most pisces in the chat. Some don't agree, usually the pisces, who don't like the attention, and try to blame the taurii for being most abundant hahah
Could be cool to do something similar for chat visitors.

Also.. sagittarii don't like being put in a box with another sign - especially not practical and planning capricorns.. zZzZZz :D

I did this because honestly, I noticed there seems to be quite a few Saggi, Taurus, and Pisces :) so I just want to see haha.....
And thank you Maxe but i'm a cappy too (but yep we're a bit practical in that sense.. ) :lol:

(My friends/family are always saying I need to stop being so interested in who is what sign but honestly, I notice these things) 8-) :D

Maxe

Unread post Sun May 21, 2017 11:17 am

Try throwing out a lure or holding up a red cloth - they're not voting! :D

Googleshop

Unread post Tue May 23, 2017 10:05 pm

loved that bit about pisceans's not liking the attention- guilty. Being on the cusp of aquarius and pisces meant i exactly fit the marker this time. it would be interesting to see the results... in fact where it is already headed wasn't as i would have expected.
Learn from the past
Live in the present
Plan for the future

Samanthaj

Unread post Tue May 23, 2017 10:39 pm

Googleshop wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 10:05 pm
loved that bit about pisceans's not liking the attention- guilty. Being on the cusp of aquarius and pisces meant i exactly fit the marker this time. it would be interesting to see the results... in fact where it is already headed wasn't as i would have expected.
Good point there, most Pisceans i've met are generally quiet, peaceful and not wanting any spotlight. They say Pisces are very psychic/intuitve in nature so I guessed maybe there'd be a few here .. hope more will vote :)

Ellyion

Unread post Mon May 29, 2017 1:18 am

I am a Libra. I dont know if is a common characteristic here though.

kim2002

Unread post Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:05 am

Hello. I am a Gemini.

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information