Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Who can help me with spirits in my home

Please read 'Terms Of Use' before posting.

Coupal24

Unread post Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:27 am

Does anyone know how to clear a home, and make sure there are no attachments on me.So far i have had 2 mediums come over and the spirits are still here.. I know it sounds crazy but I am not sure what to do at this time

Atcero

Unread post Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:43 am

Well, do you know if they're good or bad spirits? Have they done anything bad or something of the like? If not, then you might want to just try and connect with them. They could be previous residents or something. If they are though, have you tried smudging? Here is a guide if you haven't: viewtopic.php?f=41&t=13716&p=25658#p25658
If you have, then I would recommend making it known they are not welcome here and you will fight for your home. That usually is enough to make them leave.

Lost Angel

Unread post Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:45 pm

Did either of the mediums ask who or what the spirits are? what they want? why are they there? who sent them? how long are they there? why they are attached to you?

If they didn't and just tried to get rid of them then my advice is not to call them again.

have you tried to spiritually cleanse the home? some kind of spiritual or religious priest/priestess come in and bless?

ColeWayne

Unread post Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:58 pm

There are lots of cleansing rituals here on this site. I ended up doing a very simple one with what I had lying around. We have a high amount of spirit activity in the house that doesn't really bother us. Things just kind of blow in and blow out again, for the most part, so my cleansing didn't specifically bar all spirits. I just asked for protection from harmful ones.

If you're unfamiliar with cleansing rituals and spirits, I'd suggest browsing around the site to find other people's methods and seeing if one in particular fits your situation.
"Passion. It lies in all of us. And though unwanted, unbidden, it will stir, open its jaws, and howl."

Wanderingsoul

Unread post Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:41 pm

Hello’ coupal24:

I would be most honored to assist you in your current challenge coupal.

OK…let’s begin…..

Now, as I focus and attune with your consciousness….I almost began laughing as I found it humorous. As the reason why those two different Mediums could not remove the so-called attachments is because……they are you.

In other words, you do not have an ‘attachment’ issue, my dear friend, you have another situation going here that is completely camouflaged. And what I am seeing and experiencing as I go deeper into your layers of consciousness is…. similar to what is called a “Walk-in”.

Wherein, you are not alone in this experience. And that, many other individuals are also currently experiencing similar actions and events. Most believe that they are under attack by ghosts or demons or aliens or some other ‘outside’ force. When in fact, it is literally their own parallel self or as in ‘your’ case, an ‘alternative self’ wishing to make itself known.

What I am seeing in you is….an “exchange and interchange” taking place, wherein I see you have been experiencing several of your alternate selves bleeding through into your present reality. Which appears to be causing you a degree of emotional imbalance and desperation. Now this has been happening continuously throughout your physical lifetime. But not to this degree.

And what appears to be happening now is…that a particular aspect of you has fulfilled itself in value of this lifetime, this particular timeline. And in this recent fulfillment, you are now experiencing dramatic alterations or changes in your current focus of reality.

Now, some individuals actually experience elements of what could be called…memory loss. While others simply recognize that a profound change has occurred. Therefore, you are and have been experiencing ‘energy exchanges with self’….not ghosts or spirits or attachments.

You will notice that your interests or talents, even your thought processes or emotional reactions have altered. As you are now in a different ‘energetic space’, of which I am certain you have noticed. You are now able to experience a fuller or higher degree of expression.

And that, your experiences are altering also. You are drawing to yourself your memories of self and this serves as a type of ‘reassurance’ within this reality of the lack of separation from ALL THAT IS. And that…we are all united, all one.

Therefore, you are purposefully creating this event and it is unnecessary to be continuing your fear or desperation to rid yourself or home of such energies. You are not being attacked nor invaded by outside forces….it is you.

Now, your primary message that you are sending to yourself appears as….
“I am not separate from Divine Creator; I am always united and one with everything and everyone”.

It is suggested that you allow yourself a time to relax…process and mentally change your attitude towards you and life itself.

And to realize that you are the master of your destiny and only you….create your own reality. There are no outside forces, attachments or entities who are knocking down your door.

It is you. You are creating all of this and rightfully so, as it is your challenge to make yourself grow. It is simply another expression of your power to manifest and evolve.

I congratulate you on your present accomplishment of this challenge and suggest you focus your attention on meditating on….” Psychically listening to your inner self….to the depth of your soul, your divine essence.”

I wish to thank you for sharing your challenges with me this day and I offer you strength and courage to face your challenges in a more comfortable and relaxed manner.

I wish you well on your pathway of learning and knowing self.

P.S. As here are many, many false Mediums and false channelers out there claiming to be ALL SEEING and ALL POWERFUL….it would be prudent to realize that if someone calls themselves a professional Psychic or Magician or Shaman or Witch Doctor or whatever term, that the individual should at least have the basic ability to interpret energies accurately.

Hence, if you have had two different Mediums or energy workers offer their skills and these two did not even read your energies clearly or accurately, then this alone is a clear message that there are many individuals out there who make great claims but have little in substance to offer.

Anyone can channel, anyone can call in Angelic Frequencies and give these frequencies a name and create a persona around those energies, and imagine those energies are somehow human or at least similar to humans. When in fact, Angels do not have personalities nor do they have names or personal egos, etc.

The Angelic Frequencies are just that…..frequencies. A massive and infinite grid work of vibrational frequencies and when humans decide to give a particular vibrational frequency a name and a personality and treat it like it was an actual being rather than an intersection point in a universal gridwork or framework of vibrations, then that is when humans become confused and lose clarity.

It is like when someone buys a car and decides to give the car a name, “Nellybell” and a personality and begins treating their car like an actual being. Therefore, it is vital to question all individuals who claim to have expertise or have…”The solution to all problems”. (LOL).

The majority of magicians, psychics and channelers I have crossed paths with all claimed they were at the top of their profession, when in fact, approximately 80% were unclear, unaware unskilled and filled with egocentric fluff. The central theme being…self-importance and the need for ego expansion and the goal of making great profit.

A true or genuine spiritually evolved individual will not make those claims to self-importance and greatness but will simply focus on ….helping and assisting the other individual attain his or her highest levels of awareness.

And so, the main pathway here for you, is to meditate daily on your grounding to Spirit. Examining your beliefs and connecting with your soul essence, your greater self, your Cosmic Self.

I thank you for sharing your challenges with me and offer you kind and gentle encouragement in your adventures.

In Light & Harmony, Wandering Soul

Return to “Demons, Evil Spirits, Attachments & Clearings”

• Information