Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Solar Warden

Know of any cover ups you would like to share with our members?

JustSumGuy

Unread post Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:01 am

So i'm basically like a sponge when it comes to documentaries. Especially anything bizarre like conspiracy theories. One video i stumbled upon pertained to something called Solar Warden. A hacker named Gary Mckinnon hacked into NASA and discovered a project named Solar Warden which detailed some schematics that the US has at least eight tubular motherships and nearly fifty smaller ones. What really blew him away was a list of non-terrestrial officers and ship to ship transfers. This information supposedly originated from the 80's during the Reagan Administration. Kinda makes you wonder if Star Wars was just the tip of the ice berg. I'm not making any claims i just think what if we really are in the dark and there are some kind of mega corporations that operate completely out of public eye and maybe even our own governments.

Rowan222

Unread post Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:08 pm

I have seen recruitment posts for USAF officers that are for a "Non terrestrial officer". - Makes you think where that can possibly be.

Also some people on youtube were given a hard time for sticking a high definition camera on a telescope and finding the space station - and other larger objects orbiting the earth. So what exactly is larger than the international space station up there? Any why was he basically told to stop filming and posting about it?

JustSumGuy

Unread post Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:12 am

Rowan222 wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:08 pm
I have seen recruitment posts for USAF officers that are for a "Non terrestrial officer". - Makes you think where that can possibly be.

Also some people on youtube were given a hard time for sticking a high definition camera on a telescope and finding the space station - and other larger objects orbiting the earth. So what exactly is larger than the international space station up there? Any why was he basically told to stop filming and posting about it?
It doesn't suprise me. I think they kind don't even care if some things leak at this point because the scope of the operation is so huge. If you take into account the untold billions of dollars that no one in the government can explain where it went it's not hard to believe at all. Sometimes though i think someone does get a bit too close to the truth such as seeing objects in high definition which is alot harder to ignore than some blurry image of some strange shaped object on the moon.

Rowan222

Unread post Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:24 pm

I also read that when they first commissioned the Space shuttle program, they originally built something like 14 of them, and only 7 went to the NASA program, with the rest being kept by the military.
Maybe you can find the figures on it as this is my memory from back when it first started.

Also I know thatruss iais ahead on larger laser technology, but that the USA is ahead on particle beam technology. As we don't hear about any of this on earth - space is the ideal battleground for such things.

If you like conspiracy stuff I could probably keep you talking for hours. Came across this on Yahoo Answers - "Switch superNAP 9" building on Warm Springs and Jones in Las vegas? It terrifies me just looking at it!?"
If you google map the location you will find it and can have a virtual look around the outside. Google says it's a data centre - but the housing estates are weird and most of it seems underground.

Speaking of Vegas I don't believe the official story surrounding the shooting either ;)

JustSumGuy

Unread post Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:42 am

It makes perfect sense that they would conduct all of their testing in space or deep underground. Probably anything that is meant to be kept away from general population. I'll check out that location in Vegas...so do you think the shooter was CIA or something?

Rowan222

Unread post Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:40 pm

I wrote a fair bit on it here just after it unfolded -
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=2380

I don't think he was CIA as he was killed just after the job was done. More like he was just out to make money on doing a job for someone. I think he was however trained to do it, and supplied with everything needed already set up.

The solar warden thing. Did you find how many shuttles they built and what has happened to them?

JustSumGuy

Unread post Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:37 am

Rowan222 wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:40 pm
I wrote a fair bit on it here just after it unfolded -
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=2380

I don't think he was CIA as he was killed just after the job was done. More like he was just out to make money on doing a job for someone. I think he was however trained to do it, and supplied with everything needed already set up.

The solar warden thing. Did you find how many shuttles they built and what has happened to them?
No just that it was exposed by the hacker which presumably was only a rough idea of what they might be up to...
There are some that have gone on record saying that there is a ton of stuff being done in space and underground. People that were privvy to these usap meetings as well as discolsure projects. Dr Grier is a good one to look up on youtube as he has a lot to say on this subject. Basically if were to believe all this is true then the rabbit hole goes way deeper than we could imagine. As far as what happened to those shuttles and space ships i have a feeling they have a ton of stuff in space and they are trading in technology with different races of ET's.They have have stuff that could revolutionize the world, but i feel that there is a struggle between the bad group of ETs and there human alliance against the good ET's and certain factions of the military that have broken away from the Illuminati as well as break away civiliizations that used to live on Earth.

Rowan222

Unread post Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:54 pm

If it was good versus bad ET's then I would expect a lot more destruction and battles which would be hard to conceal.

I would be happy to believe that it is some kind of space-ark they are building just in case an asteroid hits and wipes most things out. But they just can't resist turning it into a weapons platform with the best CCTV ever.

glrecom

Unread post Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:12 pm

I think that is a beautiful thing if your theory is true.

I would not be surprised if NASA has used taxpayers money to build a fleet to defend the earth if aliens ever attack.

Return to “Conspiracies”

• Information