Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

3 year old seeing ghosts? looking for some opinions!

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

Moderators: Helen, Steve

scarlet101
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:11 pm

Unread post Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:35 am

So, my 3 year old daughter keeps talking about seeing "ghosts". The two most significant ones are, a man who is hurt because he stabbed himself in the leg, and an angry little boy who tells her things in her ears and makes her say things because he can't talk, and he tells her she is bad. I'm just wondering what y'all think cause it's getting super concerning. She threw a fit in Walmart today because "the angry boy was there." there's a ton more instances but I'll keep this short any only mention the ones that are most significant imo lol. I'm just wondering what y'all think, I've been told it's just "imaginary friends" which I no longer believe, and Ive looked into the possibility that she's just hallucinating but I don't think that's the case either as she doesn't exhibit any other abnormal symptoms that would go along with any Type of disorder, and she sometimes tells me things that I don't think a 3 year old could just make up, like, for example, she explained to me what happens when two cars crash into each other, and that there was a man stuck in the front seat and he couldn't get out. She said she had seen it, but she wouldn't tell me where. There's also been a lot of strange occurrences going on around here lately, that seem to stop for a couple weeks, then start again worse than before. And her talking about these "ghosts" comes at goes annd gets worse at the same pace as all the other weird crap going on around here.

If anyone is interested in some more details I'd Be glad to give more info, lol

DesertRat56
Posts: 94
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:13 pm

Unread post Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:02 pm

Imaginary friends usually are disembodied entities or people who passed on that are interacting with the children. Almost all 3 year olds will remember past lives and see disembodied entities and relatives that have passed. This is normal, however a mean boy telling her to do things is not normal and you need to insure your daughter understands that she can send that mean boy away, she cannot let him around her and she is the one who has to do it. She is young but she understands "No" and you should be teaching her that she is allowed to say "No", whether to embodied humans or disembodied entities. Do not dismiss this as imaginary.

User avatar
CelticRose
Posts: 946
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:32 pm

Unread post Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:09 am

These are spirit if they can communicate. She is gifted. You can get her some crystals for protection if she's into crystals. And ask her to work with the higher energies of love and light. To set her parameters high so they only include love and light and guiding energy. Get her to shield herself in a bubble of golden light as well for her benefit of protection. Cloak works as well shielding her from head to foot. Make sure you are working with to so that she knows she is closed- you can work with her to set up a shield to say open or closed when she's out in public.

DesertRat56
Posts: 94
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:13 pm

Unread post Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:41 pm

CelticRose, do you have more detail about how someone could do this with a 3 year old? It seems too complicated for a 3 year old.

Scarlet101, there are subtle things you can do to help her, like keeping a fresh bowl of salt in her room. Smudge her room often and talk to her a lot about what she sees and experiences.

User avatar
CelticRose
Posts: 946
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:32 pm

Unread post Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:50 pm

Its the easiest way how I can explain it DesertRat, the bubble of light will help her though.

DesertRat56
Posts: 94
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:13 pm

Unread post Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:00 pm

CelticRose, I agree that the bubble of light helps. It is something you can teach a child (maybe easier than an adult).

InSearchofEctoplasm
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:47 am

Unread post Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:56 am

Hello, I'm a demonologist and paranormal investigator, wondering if you ever had anything paranormal happen to you? Could be that she sees ghost and other things, and what people typically try to tell you is she's gifted and to use crystals and all that. But it might be cause most all kids see things till a certain age. But if it keeps goin there might be something else goin on there. A investigation would help figure things out the best.

Good luck.

scarlet101
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:11 pm

Unread post Sat May 04, 2019 3:35 am

DesertRat56 wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:02 pm
Imaginary friends usually are disembodied entities or people who passed on that are interacting with the children. Almost all 3 year olds will remember past lives and see disembodied entities and relatives that have passed. This is normal, however a mean boy telling her to do things is not normal and you need to insure your daughter understands that she can send that mean boy away, she cannot let him around her and she is the one who has to do it. She is young but she understands "No" and you should be teaching her that she is allowed to say "No", whether to embodied humans or disembodied entities. Do not dismiss this as imaginary.
Thanks so much for your response! We have been telling her not to let the angry boy talk to her like that, and reassuring her that whatever bad things she's being told are false, and we told her to tell the little boy she doesn't want to play with him anymore if he's going to be mean, so she told him to ''get lost'', and there hasn't been anymore talk about him since and that was like a month ago so hopefully it worked!

scarlet101
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:11 pm

Unread post Sat May 04, 2019 3:37 am

StormWalker wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:09 am
These are spirit if they can communicate. She is gifted. You can get her some crystals for protection if she's into crystals. And ask her to work with the higher energies of love and light. To set her parameters high so they only include love and light and guiding energy. Get her to shield herself in a bubble of golden light as well for her benefit of protection. Cloak works as well shielding her from head to foot. Make sure you are working with to so that she knows she is closed- you can work with her to set up a shield to say open or closed when she's out in public.
That's a great idea! I will definitely try to do that with her! is there any advice you can give me If she is unable to understand or is unwilling to listen to me or pay attention? lol, her attention span is very limited and it's hard to get her to sit and listen a lot of the time lol.

scarlet101
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:11 pm

Unread post Sat May 04, 2019 3:41 am

DesertRat56 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:41 pm
CelticRose, do you have more detail about how someone could do this with a 3 year old? It seems too complicated for a 3 year old.

Scarlet101, there are subtle things you can do to help her, like keeping a fresh bowl of salt in her room. Smudge her room often and talk to her a lot about what she sees and experiences.
Thanks so much!! I will definitely do that! I do try to ask her about it often, usually it's hard to get good information out of her if any, she only talks about it when she feels like it lol, but I keep asking her anyways, and I've been writing down everything she's been saying and everything that's been happening lol.

Post Reply

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests