Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

New and need help

Need a little help with the website?
Important: Chat Register Agreement, Chat Guidelines

Forum rules
Please post all your support related issues here first before contacting me direct as the solution to your problem could help other ABT members.
Cheridb

Unread post Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:54 pm

Hey y'all! I just joined and am not tech savvy. I can't seem to get into the chat rooms. When I hit enter, it only takes me to a page that says "go back" with no other option then returns me to the enter page. My whole point is to chat with ppl! I'm a reader and have lots to say. I'm a contientious poster with great insight and respect. Please help me!!
Love and Light

Maxe

Unread post Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:57 pm

Assuming you're on a computer (I haven't tried the site on other devices) - when you're in the 'go back screen' you click on the 2 orange speech bubbles in the bottom right corner, that will bring up the small window, where you click on the 2 white speech bubbles, which will show a list of all the rooms. We're all in the room called Meet & Greet (which you click on to enter)

Hope to see you there!

Samanthaj

Unread post Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:59 am

Hi :)

Be sure that you're using google chrome or firefox to enter the chat - internet explorer and other versions don't work very well

And for the rest, I think Maxe has covered it :) see you soon
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

Steve
ABT Administrator

Unread post Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:07 pm

Chat comes up as a floating box so make sure you have pop up blocker switched off. If its a android phone its in your settings. Also in settings within your browser make sure you browse by 'desktop'. So you can see the chat room window properly. Chat isn't 100% compatible due to the size of the box but we are in the motions of releasing the mobile app which I will announce when ready.

Googleshop

Unread post Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:52 pm

i've tried to access chat using a phone and tablet devices with no success, so I have to use a computer.
Learn from the past
Live in the present
Plan for the future

Return to “Members Support, News & Updates”

• Information