Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Help Improve Chat

Need a little help with the website?
Important: Chat Register Agreement, Chat Guidelines

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Please post all your support related issues here first before contacting me direct as the solution to your problem could help other ABT members.
Shell.
ABT Team

Unread post Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:14 pm

Jin I dont know how long I spent in pm telling you how things are now

I believe in second chances if people change . Tolerance is key not putting down members belief no matter how crazy you think they are. The swearing in caps at a member was the last straw . you told me clearly in pm you wouldn't change. Well its rather simple mend your ways and your welcome back . I had members complaining . as I told you . I dont take lightly and I'd talk to you *many times .

I really up to you and your choice chat is a troll free bulling free preaching free zone now and Thank God . even you saw the difference . my job to keep it welcoming and peaceful .

hugs jin peace be with you
Smile it confuses them .

Aileni

Unread post Sun May 12, 2019 8:36 pm

Another suggestion Steve, many people are signing the readers agreement before the 25 posts and 2 weeks activation, I suggest this thread has the option to comment once these requirements have been met and not prior.
Rise again, Aileni.

CelticRose

Unread post Fri May 17, 2019 6:45 am

Is there a way to tag someone on the forums to get their attention via the post? Thought about this the other day but it might be a nice feature for chat as well. Although, sometimes that might not be needed but instead of PM'ing someone it might just grab their attention either way in the rooms. :thumbsup:

Aileni

Unread post Fri May 17, 2019 11:18 am

StormWalker wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 6:45 am
Is there a way to tag someone on the forums to get their attention via the post? Thought about this the other day but it might be a nice feature for chat as well. Although, sometimes that might not be needed but instead of PM'ing someone it might just grab their attention either way in the rooms. :thumbsup:
You do via quoting (") on the comment made ans it notifies.
Rise again, Aileni.

Sigh...

Unread post Mon May 20, 2019 4:59 am

U forget my age and how long I have been here for. and I was once that confused kid that came in here asking about things and most ppl led me astray with their delusions. luckily I was somewhat rooted already. OTHERS WONT BE. and if ppl are allowed to share opinion then I should be able to share ming even if its that's fkin ridiculous . im not trying to hurt them . DONT BE FOOLISH SHELL A BAN FOR A DAY I GET. but what ur doing is abuse making me the bad guy for no reason. and no I wont change. im not DOING SHI WRONG . its my opinion . there is nothing wrong with all caps either it doesn't even mean yelling to me it means emphasis.

I don't thik u realized the dialogue of the conversation shell

its not about belief u gonna tell someone hearing voices "" its faries? as a first go to ground ima say that's fkin bs . . . and there is nothing wrong with not changing that if u think there is u are retarded. u missed a lot of the dialogue about that conversation I was just telling this person to become familiar with their own internal voices if this is happening that is crutial as an unbias person. AND I GET INTERRUPTED BY FARIES ARE U KIDDING DUDE

Sigh...

Unread post Mon May 20, 2019 5:02 am

u cant be afk miss 80 percent of the dialogue
then get mad at me and ban me forever that's abuse. maybe a day I get it but come on u missed the entire dialogue open ur eyes its as I said don't be a retard shell ik ur not . u know I have been a friend to u so don't make me the bad guy cuz ppl whine about me in pm .

Sigh...

Unread post Mon May 20, 2019 5:02 am

im not always right but im not always wrong either . . .

Sigh...

Unread post Mon May 20, 2019 5:07 am

that is why I will always have respect for ria and evie and even u . cuz when I came here I was young and u guys were real . ria helped me evie was chill helped . u never judged me before. . . after this owls situation seems I have been seen quite differently also. but not by ria at least. ria helped me when I first came here we talked many times. thing is there wer also those willing to attribute everything to a fairy or some bs man . screw ur head on shell its me u have known me for 10 years and im not always right but im not always wrong. do u remember I even helped u come on dude don't let ppl crying about me in pm fk up ur judgement . LIKE I SAID A DAY I GET BUT FOREVER OPEN UR EYES REMEMBER I WAS THAT CONFUSED KID LOOKING FOR GUIDANCE U KNOW MY AGE IVE BEEN HERE FOR 10 YEARS SO …. I just already had some roots OTHERS WONT HAVE ROOTS. . . some might need to hear nice human things told to me .

Sigh...

Unread post Mon May 20, 2019 5:10 am

as a mod u even let obvious trolls be the good guys.... just to be nice.

CelticRose

Unread post Fri May 24, 2019 9:27 am

What happened to the RESPECT on this thread. Back to the matter at hand. Have you considered para chat as a possibility? Flyzoo works but only so far. Just thinking of other option, which you could try out if you wanted to if you find flyzoo a challenge, Flyzoo does make a nice change though but if its not working as such, parachat might be a good one to look into if ya unsure. :o) Peace x

Return to “Members Support, News & Updates”

• Information