Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

CelticRose's bio

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
CelticRose

Unread post Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:54 pm

thanks shell for feedback, good idea to ask - best of luck with all that you ask them to help with. more than welcome. :)

Samanthaj

Unread post Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:51 pm

Hi Celtic

You did two readings recently and forgive me for leaving this feedback late but here goes:
From what I remember and have saved

You mentioned a lady came through and described her height and appearance pretty accurately. At first I didn't know for sure who it was but you validated the link with her talking about a fire. The lady was an old friend of mine named Jennifer/jenny and then you mentioned you heard the name Sandra being mentioned. That was amazing as I met Jennifer through a Sandra (still living) but I can't get over how you picked up on the fire , Sandra name of our mutual friend and gave some pretty good descriptors appearance wise. It made my day that she came through, oddly I was thinking of jenny around 2 days before she came through.

Second reading: You mentioned another lady was visiting for me with dark hair and gave the name mandy (and other accurate links).. this is my friend Diana who passed in 2016.. what impressed me was her personaity/humour and a few other personal things were mentioned to confirm it was her. You passed on a message to me from her that things would work out and I would know when I saw names in blue text.. that same day, i was just on my way to an office where they had blue text going across notice boards.. so that was impressive. Whilst i didn't see her name or any other name that stood out, I did see it as a validation she was with me there. It was a pretty important meeting I had and I felt comforted to know that diana was there.

I can't thank you enough and i'm impressed, thank you for the readings . I hope you know they're appreciated and you're doing it all right. Thanks for sharing your gifts with us all

Hugs
Samj
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

CelticRose

Unread post Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:39 am

Cheers Samj, happy if spirit's message resonated and has helped bring clarity into your life! Lovely energies they have and you can tell them that from me! Ty for opportunity to work!

Googleshop

Unread post Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:07 am

Thank you celtic for offering me a read. Its a real shame chat was misbehaving at the time.
I am glad for the imagery you sent me, I shall remember it all as best I can for the hints and clues im sure they contain. it was a lovely surprise.
Learn from the past
Live in the present
Plan for the future

CelticRose

Unread post Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:16 am

hugs googleshop ty for feedback, sorry i wasn't able to hold the link more because of family interruptions!
However, its a definite indicator that your animal guide 1 of them because I know you are more like me and have many animal friends and helpers - the falcon is with you and around you!
Hope that you find some time to work with them! Peace & Blessings :)
CR

ShadowOfLight

Unread post Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:17 pm

Rose,

Thank you. Knowing he was back around has given me a renewed comfort in my returning to openness. The last few days have been . . . difficult. But what you conveyed, Rose, you hit on things I have not discussed with others. Nice to know I am where I need to be and that he is by my side.

Thank you.
When I am gone and all light is lost, you will see me again...

CelticRose

Unread post Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:25 pm

More than welcome ShadowOfLight! Its good to know that spirit are very much on track with what they are conveying through.. Just to reassure you, though, those clouds? Definitely clearing!!
Let me know if you need a friendly ear at all - My e-doorway is always open.
Happy to have helped by delivering spirit's message across to you! Lovely and beautiful energy, yet again, you have my thanks for the opportunity to work!
Peace and blessings - CR

Esteban

Unread post Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:00 am

Hi CelticRose, remember me? You helped me rediscover this site after believing it was gone forever.

I would like to have a reading from you. It has been awhile and the past year has been very tumultuous and draining for me. I will let you pick up on the details. Let me know what arrangements you want to make. I am just fine with a reading on this post, but ultimately it is up to you.

mistressnoire

Unread post Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:12 am

Responded on the photo thread, but just wanted to respond here too.

Celtic Rose, thank you for the long and detailed photo reading. I think you're clairaudient? You "heard" things. I hear things too, but they are not so clear as to form proper sentances, so it was both pleasant to get a reading from you, and also inspiring (maybe if I work on it, it will be less clunky).

I really want to thank you again for taking the time to read me :)

mn

CelticRose

Unread post Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:02 am

Hi MistressNoire, Clairaudience - that is one of my clair gifts to hear things in relation to others. What's new is that I hadn't heard messages that were wording themselves into a reading into full sentences- it was almost as if i was having a conversation with your higher self or someone from your soul family, who in turn was telling me what you needed to know! I'm glad if the reading has helped you more because it was definitely what needed to be heard. Thanks for the feedback MistressNoire, very much appreciated.

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information