Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

dream jo dream (fell/body}

Want to know the meaning to your dreams or nightmares?

dream jo

Unread post Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:23 pm

:scared:
had a dream wear i fell thn wok up thn sleep agan i did thn i wz it beachh i woz thn i gt 2 sandd i fell ovr body a ded body thn i saw a ise creamvan on its sid a ol 1 it woz it woz
so i gt forvr in in snd i did wear it woz wet i fell ovr agan aner dd body evry tim i gt fore in in wet sand i fel ovr ded bodys
thn ci cops cum alnd thy did thy qusent me thy did bt did not hab proof iwoz invold wish i woz not i woz 1 it fond ded bodys thy i wok up i did
pss
ths woz a arvo nap it woz
:lol: :x :twisted: :evil: :roll: :mrgreen:

Owlscrying

Unread post Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:54 pm

dreamjo Image

Dreams can be like lost items, retrace emotions / events / occurences of past days.

Making them unique only to you.

Water can be your emotional, sand can be your physical states of mind

As water can be considered cleansing.

Had you considered dreamjo, that 'dead body' was a part of your old self that died.

As well as putting / burying something in the past.

Ice cream van, can be moving fowards with ease, as ice cream is a treat

Van can mean needing more space to move fowards on your own.

Hah dreamjo cops can mean control, , dont get reckless.

dream jo

Unread post Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:57 pm

thnx owl.............................

Samanthaj

Unread post Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:43 am

Hi Dream Jo, hugs

Really glad you managed to post this whilst Owl was in chat to help you interpret it. :-)

I agree, good point there Owl has made with the bodies where they could be symbolic of a part of your old self that died. I'd say this is a good omen... laying some changes to rest, burying it in the sand' - As Owl mentioned the sand representing your physical... I wonder if this could mean.. the end of habits which are no longer serving you.. so what is physically affecting you that needs to be buried in the sand? I'm not sure, but it could be anything... smoking if you have asthma, or.. something like that...do you sleep enough? and so on. Thats' just my input for you , it was lovely to see you in chat again.

Hugs ((jo))

Samj
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

dream jo

Unread post Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:15 pm

i d hav asmer/copd depd on wish dr i sea bth sam thng i no wen im stest it sests me off i try slep bt sum tim it can hav me zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz esply i sumr it dujz
thx

Return to “Dream Analysis & Lucid Dreaming”

• Information