Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Will I be able to see her soon?

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
seekingwanderer

Unread post Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:51 pm

It has been a while since I've been able to spend time with my girlfriend. Our schedules seem to never line up and it can be so exhausting trying to arrange a meeting.

I miss her very much and would love to be able to see her again. What I would really like to know is if I'll be able to see her in the near future? I would be overjoyed with something to look forward to. If anyone of the readers here could be able to provide any insight at all, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Samanthaj

Unread post Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:26 am

The short : Yes, you will. And I specifically see the month October :o) So either this october or next.. there will be a meet-up. My impression is, if you are close to each other it's likely to be this Oct. However if there is some distance next October ...Things will fall into place, financially and in general, to make it easier for you two to sort out a meeting. You're welcome :o) If any questions let me know. Sorry the read is short but I didn't want to read and run.
Take care for now

Sam j
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

seekingwanderer

Unread post Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:00 am

Thank you very much for your reply! That brings me much comfort!

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information