Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Anyone around me?

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
aprilr81

Unread post Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:53 am

Just curious to know if my spirit guide photo bombed my picture again, or if I have any passed loved one surrounding me. Thanks.
June 2017.png

Samanthaj

Unread post Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:17 am

I strongly strongly sense maternal grandmother. So strongly :o)

I feel she's relaying a feeling of joy and gratitude, she feels proud that you have been seeking out more information on things as you discussed. She relays to me that she has taken to you so much, you are ''perfect'' to her in every way and wants to pass on that you can be sure that your new found family can be trusted. That is all you've found in the past couple of months. She wants to let you know brighter days are definitely coming. By this time next year (shown that specifically) a lot will be different for the best. 1- The home move - It's shown to me you'll be out by then. Second, I feel like you'll have a completely new circle of friends who are going to be good for you. I see three to be specific, two males one female. I see initials J, R, and L.
The J and R are clear. I feel like I want to say a name such as Richard. L for a ''Lauren'' sounding name - two syllables. Regardless of names, the changes will be positive. I feel that maternal grandmother is mentioning worry for your lungs, I'm not sure if she suffered with COPD or similar/Emphysema perhaps, but she just mentions to me she ''doesn't want to nag'' but she cares so much for you, to take care of yourself. (as grandmothers do)

Aside from this. She shows me creative streak in you which she can relate to. She just wanted to note that it's another thing she has proud you have inherited in your genes which she says can / does definitely link back to her. I feel she liked to make things, specifically see her (whilst she was here) doing embellishment type work on fabrics- I'm guessing clothing or similar. Just very good with crafts. And a lover of home-made things, all around.
She mentions saving money and i feel this is in reference to the new job. I feel she's nudging you to make sure you leave some and I imagine this is in reference for the move :o) Maybe for deposit or just general costs of that. I still feel that it will be pretty soon- by that, within 8 months or so.

She also gives me a strong scent of perfume. it's a strong one that you couldn't miss. Keep an eye out for scents as I feel this is her way of showing/letting you know she's around. :o) That is all I get for now.. but I am hearing Abba songs and will leave that with you. I hear their song 'Fernando'
I hope this helps april..

Samj
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

aprilr81

Unread post Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:33 pm

Wow, that is wonderful. Thank you, Sam! Yes, I have felt my bio maternal grandmother around me a lot lately. She passed from lung cancer back in 2008. I have done what I could to take care of my lungs. Funny you should mention the lungs because I was just thinking about them yesterday when I was with a couple of people at work who were on a smoke break.

From what I read in some info the adoption agency gave to me, bio grandmother loved to sew, so that is spot on. Bio mother is also crafty like her and so is my daughter.

I will keep the R, J, and L initials in the back of my mind. I'm sure they will come to light soon. As far as ABBA goes, I :heart: their music!

Thank you again! (((hugs)))

Samanthaj

Unread post Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:24 pm

aprilr81 wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:33 pm
Wow, that is wonderful. Thank you, Sam! Yes, I have felt my bio maternal grandmother around me a lot lately. She passed from lung cancer back in 2008. I have done what I could to take care of my lungs. Funny you should mention the lungs because I was just thinking about them yesterday when I was with a couple of people at work who were on a smoke break.

From what I read in some info the adoption agency gave to me, bio grandmother loved to sew, so that is spot on. Bio mother is also crafty like her and so is my daughter.

I will keep the R, J, and L initials in the back of my mind. I'm sure they will come to light soon. As far as ABBA goes, I :heart: their music!

Thank you again! (((hugs)))

Aww, I'm glad to be able to help :hugs: always here.
There are a couple of others around you but will come back to this. Grandmother was just at the front eager to pass it on
What can I say, turn up the Abba songs :o)

I never do medical readings but it was mentioned. I don't feel it's anything bad at all- She is just being her loving, caring self... and wants you to be well.

Hugs
Sam
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

Crackersisback

Unread post Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:09 pm

Hugs GMA very much around but my question who or what happen to the car in the back for young male sets in driver seat watching traffic go by ur home feel like he is past

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information