Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Samanthaj Bio & feedback

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Samanthaj

Unread post Tue May 02, 2017 12:24 pm

Hi i'm Samj

Short Bio
I'm a psychic-medium and most of my readings tend to be mediumship based though I do clairvoyance readings too.
Most of my readings will be in the chat rooms here as that's my preferred and easiest way to connect
:)

Criteria
For me to read you I need to feel drawn to you, though sometimes I can read on request
Please be mindful that with Mediumship, we can't request spirit to come to us when we want them to, which means I can't accept immediate mediumship read requests, though I'm always open to picking up on energies connected to yourself or a situation for a clairvoyance reading.

My personal rules
Under UK law I have to state that my readings are for entertainment purposes only. I cannot diagnose you with illness in any way, shape or form and if you are requiring health advice please seek out a doctor
I can't diagnose in any way including time frames or whether or not someone may be cured, or pick up on pregnancy yes or no.. I can't read health at all :)

Please ensure you are over the age of 18 if you're to receive a reading from me, this is just my personal preference and I may make exceptions for some kinds of readings, which will be age 16 - Thanks for understanding , don't take that personally please

Please make sure you have at least 15 forum posts

And if I am reading for another person on your behalf, please make sure you have their permission

Long Bio
A little bit about how I work:
I'm always open to spirit and they can come at any time , there really is no knowing for sure when a loved one may come to me to pass on a message for you. I always read when i'm drawn so rest assured I never let any pass by without getting to read for you (and pass on what they would like to say)

Spirit tend to come with messages, whilst some can be very long and detailed, some are simply reminders of their love for you, happy memories, or to give you a word of comfort and strength during testing times in life

Sometimes relatives (spirit) and friends (spirit) can come along to let you know they are at peace and to resolve some worries their family (you) or friends (you) may have
An example: A traumatic passing which has left the family fearing that their loved one never found peace or;
A family worrying that the person in question was angry at them before passing, so must still be angry or
Other fears which are understandable

If i'm drawn to you, i'll always ask your permission and then validate that I have a link. To do this I may ask you a few questions to make sure this person is for you, and not someone else. I only read once a link has been established so I know i'm on track with you and your loved one, and i'm not reading someone elses' relative

Some readings can be 25 mins or so, some may be an hour.. it really varies but i make sure i have time

Please leave all of your feedback for me here and if you really do have an urgent question or request you'll be able to post these once I have my forum :)

Clairvoyance readings are general readings on a situation or matter you need support with and when doing these again I call in for help from the Angels and any of your guides to relay messages to help you move forward for a desired outcome, *whilst* explaining what I pick up. Whilst I have insight into the present, past and future, I can't predict the future for you or guarantee the outcome I see is what will be. I can only support you in achieving a better outcome with said visions and messages. Thanks for reading

:)
Sam J
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

CelticRose

Unread post Tue May 02, 2017 2:47 pm

Had a reading earlier completed by Samantha, can I just say, you are a star. Thanks - everything was so on point! :) And yes, That was Donald, my grandfather linking in.

Shell.
ABT Team

Unread post Wed May 03, 2017 7:19 am

hi sammyj

can I get a reading please any time your ready.
Smile it confuses them .

mayfair

Unread post Sat May 06, 2017 7:25 am

I had a reading done by Samantha, which revealed some info about a spirit. It was very detailed oriented and insightful. Good job!

LionHeart

Unread post Tue May 09, 2017 9:58 pm

I had a reading from Samantha. She is so kind and helpful. Spot on in many things. Guided me through what I need to do in order to solve my issue. It was great! :D Thanks a lot Sam!

hopeful

Unread post Thu May 11, 2017 12:18 am

You have enlightened me both as a friend and w/ your reading. I am so blessed to be able to call you a friend, and even more blessed to have you help me through some of the difficulties i face in my life. The reading you gave me is starting to come true, and i never doubted your abilities, i am just in shock at the accuracy! Thank you for everything Samantha!
"Yesterday I was naive and wanted to change the world. Today I am wise and want to change myself.' -Rumi

Always learning....

SeekingReading

Unread post Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:00 pm

I just wanted to say that SamanthaJ did a reading for me, and cleared up a lot of serious questions I had about various things in life. Sam did an amazing job in every way. Not only was her reading accurate, and not only did it provide me with a positive outlook and faith in the future, but while working with me on it she was incredibly selfless and catered to my needs when she didn't have to do so. I appreciate the time and effort that went into everything you've done, Sam. I would like to recommend that if anyone is seeking like I have been, that you consider SamanthaJ when she has some free time on her hands. You will not be disappointed. :)

new

Unread post Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:26 pm

ty samantha u did a wonderful read the fact that ive never mentioned my moms father really hit it hugs <3 ur an amazing lady

Samanthaj

Unread post Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:17 am

Hi all, just wanted to say thanks for the feedback you've left. really appreciate it and i'm glad you're happy with your reads :o) its been a pleasure
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

DoctorRen

Unread post Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:46 pm

Samanthaj's predictions that been given out to me were all nail on coming to light :clapp: :clapp: , I am grateful for her gifts and insights she is surely a gift to all of us. I felt connected with her, since our first hello. She described stuff to me that I couldn't have had understood with any other psychic, her words brought me peace and confirmation like never before, I say this with pure confidence she's definitely the kind of psychic I'd go for on any day for help and insight upon any cost, I'm full of gratitude to her lovely tinder soul and absolutely astonishing gifts! Thank you for being there, and being a help to all of us. Bless you always & FOREVER!!

SHE IS PURELY GIFTED

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information