Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

I am Mark, trance healer, universal healer, reiki healer, trance, transfiguration medium, psychic, tarot reader.

Come on tell us a bit about yourself, we don't bite!Image

Helen

Unread post Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:57 pm

Tiesha taken yesterday :)
Attachments
tiesha for mark.jpg
Tiesha

mark
ABT Team

Unread post Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:34 pm

thankyou i sent healing last night and will do so for a week i use universal healing with crystals ,lets hope it helps im some ways

Helen

Unread post Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:07 pm

thank you mark :) x

Helen

Unread post Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:16 pm

She is showing massive improvement mark x

mark
ABT Team

Unread post Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:57 am

our precious little angels

BReese0428

Unread post Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:27 pm

Hi Mark! Fascinated to read your information, insights and experience. Yours is the first post i read on this site. Your mention of music resonates particularly with me. The radio was my constant companion and comfort growing up and I've always loved to sing! The one time I had a very difficult heartbreak, I actually could not listen to any music for weeks. That threw me, as it normally comforted me. That time helped me understand the psychic connection to music! Sending light to you!

crabbyreena

Unread post Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:53 pm

:grin: Hi I have a Alaskan malamute my joy 😂

LightworkingMama
ABT Team

Unread post Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:06 pm

mark wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:12 pm
it has taken me a long time to realise thing i have been shown years ago now have come true and there is the realisation that for me when i am shown things quietly or subtle which can mean something so delicate that is presented to me it is because i need to really listen to spirit listen to those really small things like i should do more in life generally and the reason is becoming more clear ,im told i now have clarity its quite amazing took a long time not with mediumship but with the understanding of who i am who we are and why
if you wish to learn anything from this be aware listen ,really listen to what they are guiding us for and why
found this verse in a book by Oriah Mountain Dreamer From a book called the The Invitation.

It Doesn't Interest Me What You Do For A Living

I want to know what you ache for, and if you dare to dream of meeting your hearts' longing.
It doesn't interest me how old you are. I want to know if you will risk looking like a fool for love, for your dream, for the adventure of being alive.
It doesn't interest me what planets are squaring your moon.
I want to know if you have touched the center of your own sorrow, if you have been opened by life's betrayals or have become shriveled and closed from fear of further pain.

I want to know if you can sit with pain, mine or your own, without moving to hide it or fade it or fix it.

I want to know if you can be with joy, mine or your own, if you can dance with wildness and let the ecstasy fill you to the tips of your fingers and toes without cautioning us to be carefdul, to be realistic, to remember the limitations of being human.

It doesn,t interest me if the story you are telling me is true,
I want to know if you can disappoint another, to be true to yourself; if you can bear the acucusation of betrayal and not bertay your own soul; if you can be faithless and therefore trustworthy.

I want to know if you can see beauty even when its' not pritty every day, and if you can source your own life from its presence.

I want to know if you can live with failure, yours and mine and still stand on the edge of the lake and shout to the silver of the full moon, "Yes!"

It doesn't interest me to know where you live or how much money you have.
I want to know if you can get up , after the night of grief and despair, weary and bruised to the bone, and do what needs to be done to feed the children.
It doesn't interest me who you know or how you came to be here, I want to know if you will stand in the center of the fire with me and not shrink back.
It doesn't interest me where or what or with whom you have studied. I want to know what sustains you from the inside, when all else falls away.

I want to know if you can be alone with yourself and if you truly like the company you keep in the empty moments.

much to absorb within
LOVE this, read it again just to remind me what it said. So powerful and good for the soul. Thanks 😊

ChicaAmora

Unread post Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:23 am

Hi , Mark I am new . I just signed up a couple of minutes ago. So I really don't know how things work and where to start . But I want to ask you some questions , is it anywhere I can ask you questions since you don't read here ?

crabbyreena

Unread post Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:43 pm

Hi mark hope your well

Return to “Members Introductions”

• Information