Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Support Thread For The 'New' Chat Rooms - launched on 14th August 2017

Need a little help with the website?
Important: Chat Register Agreement, Chat Guidelines

Forum rules
Please post all your support related issues here first before contacting me direct as the solution to your problem could help other ABT members.
Rockymthorserider

Unread post Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:01 am

Rockymthorserider wrote: ↑
Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:19 pm
Owls, can you help me to get into new chat room please? I am using Internet Explorer, downloaded Java, disabled ad blocker and keep getting mssg saying to disable ad blocker. Then I get a mssg saying Internet Explorer blocked this website from installing an ActiveX control. I clicked on the install button then I get a mssg saying windows has blocked this software because it can't verify unknown publisher. HELP PLEASE/ Rockymthorserider would LOVE to join new chat room.

Rockymthorserider

Unread post Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:45 am

Owlscrying wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:28 pm
Image Rocky.

Go to Start, then your Control Panel, then to Programs.

Make sure you have Java installed only once.

---

In your top Menu bar, go to Tools.

You will see Pop-up Blocker, with option to turn on or off.

I have disabled ad blocker. Still cannot get in

Esteban

Unread post Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:25 pm

I solely access the forum and chat using my smart phone. When I first came back to ABT, I registered for chat and there was a tracker feature that monitored how many people were in chat imbedded in my browser(it is the default browser that comes with Samsung phones). Now it isn't there and I am getting an invalid password message when I try to log in. Anyone know why this is happening?

bluejade

Unread post Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:20 am

Hey guys,

I just created my new user account for the chat but it keeps saying 'Invalid user or password' when I try to log in. Does it usually take a while for it to process?

Owlscrying

Unread post Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:31 am

Chat Registration is separate from Forums Registration.

Fill out for new Chat account, scrolling down to tick Agree to Terms and Conditions.

Return to “Members Support, News & Updates”

• Information